Closed to new replies
November 13, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 274

When did we all become hyper-senstive pussies

:iconartisticaxis:
ArtisticAxis Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Professional General Artist
Epic rant (super ultra-over-the-misty-mountains epic) warning by the way. I need it off my chest.

holy shit. all I hear about is "waaaaaaah bullying is bad, make it stop. I demand a police-state and thought-police to make myself feel more secure and confident. bully bully bully bully."

Just stop. This has gone way too far.
We get it. Bullies are bad (no shit). Welcome to planet Earth.
What happened to teaching kids to "Deal with it" instead? (shit I said it didn't I, I'm so bad)

We're making kids into little ,pathetic, self-entitled cry baby shits. Running around with iphones and ipods with fragile little egos.

I'm not even talking about physical abuse, I'm talking about the "Worst" form of bullying. "mental" or verbal abuse.
Mind games. The age old "what do they THINK of me. They MIGHT be thinking poorly of me" or "they said a mean thing to me"

who gives a fuck. I had the same problem. Kids would bully me in all the ways imaginable. I was the "nerd" or "faggot" or the "bean pole", my parents told me to ignore them. My father showed me how to defend myself. They talked to my teachers, and the bullies that weren't caught by this pretty much got what was coming to them...from me.

and holy shit, guess what. It worked. What a concept!
I didn't kill myself, I didn't cut myself, I didn't cry about the unfairness of society on my internet blog.
I told my bullies to fuck off, I confronted my problems, and if that didn't work I fucking punched them in the face.
You can't even do that now. You can't hit the bully. You can't fight back or use violence because god forbid the parents of the little undisciplined shit might sue.
People wonder why everyone is so hyper-sensitive. it's because they're all training these kids to become dependent on others.

Instead of telling them to deal with the bully (and in turn LIFE), they say "go run to our little nazi website and follow the convenient links and describe how your feelings were hurt."

What the hell is this. :stare:
I never had this when I was a kid.
People tell me kids are better off with crap like this, yet all I see coming from their generation are horribly entitled little shits with confidence issues living in a bubblegum world.
I call this sheltering. because the moment they get out, they can't even function in the real world. because let's face it, the real world is fucking harsh.

I'm totally against bullies but I can't support this stupid shit any longer since I've seen it become detrimental. When you're out in the real world, you have no little website to cry about it. YOU have to deal with it, it's YOUR life.

and Parents, start fucking parenting! I haven't seen a single pair of parents that discipline their children in YEARS. "Spanking kids is bad" No it's not. I know well enough that my ass needed a whooping. I'm better off because of it.

and teachers start fucking teaching. and yes that includes kicking the little shits OUT. Stop sending them to the office. That does shit all. Get parents involved or KICK them out.
Stop going to the government or fucking facebook for help. Stop trying to remove what CAN'T be removed. It human nature.

RANT OVER. I am sorry. text wall is text wall
I will leave now.
bonus anti-compliant- I had some delicious pizza today from my co-worker. thanks dewdd

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icongigapipen1407:
GigaPipen1407 Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:worship: Thank you.
:iconsummitstars:
summitstars Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
bless. this. post.

I mean, I totally understand if a kid is struggling with legitimate depression or something like that, that shit is serious.

But this. You are so right.
:iconkightster:
Kightster Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012
I approve of this rant.
:icontheawesomeshoexd:
TheAwesomeShoeXD Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
To be perfectly honest, I'm grateful to bullies. They made me who I am today. I was told to be a rat, but it was always against the few morals I have, so I never did it. I got bullied a lot, mentally and physically, but as a result, I am a good fighter and a strong, independent person who doesn't need to stand behind anybody. I prefer fighting them on my own. This, of course, made me seem like the bully to adults, so they didn't like me much, either. Independence and free thinking are the enemies of the police state. They are pacifying people and making them complacent little automatons. Fragile, easily broken by any sort of oppression. If you break their ego they act like you killed their dog. It's ridicules, but it's the sad reality of the modern world. The government saw people were unhappy, so they began pacifying them and telling them everything will be okay and they will have everything they have ever wanted if they only report all suspicious activity or opposing opinion under the name "bullying". They are preventing the seed of revolution from taking sprout. If things continue like this, we will have a scenario much like that in the book 1984. Big brother is watching. So by all meas, go back to bed, America. Big brother's protecting eye will be forever on you, making things safe from "bullies" and "terrorists", making the bad guys go away. sleep tight.
:iconmisterturtle:
MisterTurtle Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012
Fuckin' this. I'll be honest, I'm 16 and sick of the ass-patting bullshit. Especially since I've never experienced it.
:iconmanami-yukihara:
Manami-yukihara Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I agree with you (im only 15 so im right in the midst of all this) i swear everyone in my school (well almost everyone) is a little crybaby attention seeker, i feel everyone hates me but i just put up with it, try to be friends with people, apparently everything gets better in uni when people actually care about the same things you do, also the amount of people in my school that are so bad at school, like most people dont behave in school and get under the expected level, i just manage to get C's in some classes (which i should be getting, any higher means im above my expected level) and i get a few B's and A's, but each generation is getting dumber and dumber, misbehave in school, think its all about popularity, be bitches, and in each class over half of the class is like that, you get so sick of it when you cant learn because of everyone being dickheads, sure you get put down but what the hell you have your own life and you should live it and not worry about those people that dont care about you.
ArtisticAxis Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Professional General Artist
I find not much changes, but my experience in college/uni is much more enjoyable because nobody gives a fuck about who you are or what you do.
:iconmanami-yukihara:
Manami-yukihara Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
true, but at least i doubt there would be a lot of people trying to break my expensive clarinet or whatever
:iconpasscety:
Passcety Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012   General Artist
Gotta agree with you. If you want your problems completely solved, solve them yourself.

There was this one kid at our school getting picked on. She whooped the bully's ass. It was great!
And then supposedly she was suspended with the bully. :U Everyone was so pissed at that.
ArtisticAxis Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Professional General Artist
Yeah I almost got the can as well! it was an after school fight as well.
So stupid, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Add a Comment: