Closed to new replies
November 13, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 67

People who invite themselves

:iconruth-tay:
Ruth-Tay Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Professional Filmographer
I find it so enjoying and not polite. Its annoying when people think their always welcome when sometimes you just want your own quality time. I mean come on how hard is it to just ask if your welcome or not?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconatlantech:
Atlantech Featured By Owner Dec 15, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
be thankful you don't live in the sims universe
:iconvi0letdreamer:
vi0letdreamer Featured By Owner Dec 15, 2012  Student Photographer
I know the feeling. I'm having a new year's party and this girl who thinks I like her but I actually don't basically told me she's coming. I can't think of a nice way to break it to her that she's not invited.
:iconatlantech:
Atlantech Featured By Owner Dec 15, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
lie to her and tell her the party is cancelled
:iconkirite:
Kirite Featured By Owner Dec 15, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I know what you mean, there was this guy who kept inviting himself over to my house/eating my food/asking what is there to doooooooo. One time he decided to invited himself over, I wasn't there so nobody answered the door. For a joke/to be annoying he thought he would smack on my window with a stick to check if I was. My mom threatened to call the cops on him haha. Thing is he was my friend until he started doing stuff like that. Why are teenagers so stupid /facepalm.
:iconrandomrobskii:
RandomRobskii Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Student Filmographer
Start with something like, 'mate, I love you and all, but would you mind calling before you come over?"
:iconmystique2319:
mystique2319 Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
It's a blessing and a curse that I live more than an hour away from my friends. Means they can't just come over :D
:iconbabushka-nipples:
Babushka-Nipples Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
How hard is it to tell the difference between your, you're, they're, there, their, its, and it's?
:iconruth-tay:
Ruth-Tay Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Professional Filmographer
If its your second language it is harder. But you're right. If I just take more time writing my posts and check my post before I post it, I should get these kind of mistakes out of my writing.
:iconmaryyana:
MaryYana Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012   Traditional Artist
It'll get better as you practice :hug:
:iconhametsunocharge:
HametsuNoCharge Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hey now hey now remember there are non-native speakers and an ungodly amount of children on this site!
Add a Comment: