Robosexuals

It's happening. [link]

:icontubgirl2plz::iconrobothumpleftplz:

On the one hand, fuck whatever you want (except kiddies and animals, mind). Furries, necrophiles, #SexuallyAttractedToAliens, etc. - people want to stick their todgers into anything. As long as the robot is consenting, then whatevs.

On the other hand, Cylons. This is exactly how Six started the genocide. We're officially doomed as a species.

:iconohnoesohplz:

TL;DR: "[Sexbots will] be more desirable, patient, eager, and altruistic than their meat-bag competition, plus they’ll be uploaded with supreme sex-skills from millennia of erotic manuals, archives and academic experiments, and their anatomy will feature sexplosive devices... They’ll offer us quadruple-tongued :censored:, open-throat silky :censored:, deliriously gentle kissing, transcendent nipple tweaking, :censored: massage & :censored: milking dexterity, plus 2,000 varieties of :censored: rhythm with scented lubes."
Comments75
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I swear, there better not be a whole new orientation created dedicated to this, or I'll flip a table :iconfliptableplz:
My only worry is if orgasm are THAT much better with sexbots people may just not bother fucking each other at all... wait did I say worry I mean THAT BE A GOOD THING. Then people would really only fucking each other for reproduction basically making the need for abortions and orphanages WAY lower. Also with a smaller population worry of overuse of resources as well as pollution would go way down.

Basically sexbots that give people superior orgasm might solve several massive problems humans currently have (though I'm sure it would create a lot more sex addicts but I think that's worth it for the extreme benefits here) so why not? We already use sex toys as it is, its not like this is a far stretch from a dildo, no need to complain.
I think it's called techno-sexual.
Robot prostitutes. I wonder if they can get viruses, too?
For some reason, when I think of a sex robot, I see the following happening:

1) Penises getting utterly mangled, and
2) Vaginas getting torn open in sixteen thousand places.

I'm afraid that sexual machines are imprecise and not at all dextrous. Unless they happen to be neurosurgical devices, in which case, WHY ARE YOU SEXXING ON THEM?
The future is coming! All I need now are my jetpacks.
[link]

Yay creepy Robo-Sex! "Hey, get out of there!"
More like a future of virgins.
Oh hey. You mentioned that thread.

Here.
I would fuck a robot, if only for the experience and to say that I fucked a robot.

But only if he looked like a human. :paranoid:
"fully functional", eh?
And anatomically correct. :B
:iconbenderplz::iconsaysplz:Fuck my shiny metal ass!
uhhhhhhhhhh

it's about time?
I thought of the Futurama episode when Bender and Amy enter a relationship and want to get married, but robot/human marriages are illegal so they try to get it legalized.

That episode was so weird.
Only if they're not ALSO programmed as killbots like in Blade Runner :(
I'd be down. All it is is a really fabulous future-vibrator from what I read. It's not like this is a sentient robot one is romancing.
On a related note, scientists have recently found that having sex leads to babies. I am afraid however that these scientists had a bias towards meatbags, so we should wait for more credible papers from our robot overlords.
Robot prostitutes. D:

Do they at least have lasers attached to them?
:iconrobothumpplz: :iconrockstar1009: :iconrobothumpleftplz:

^ that's better. :iconsothereplz: