Link

Statistics

Replies: 74

Robosexuals

:iconrockstar1009:
rockstar1009 Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
It's happening. [link]

:icontubgirl2plz::iconrobothumpleftplz:

On the one hand, fuck whatever you want (except kiddies and animals, mind). Furries, necrophiles, #SexuallyAttractedToAliens, etc. - people want to stick their todgers into anything. As long as the robot is consenting, then whatevs.

On the other hand, Cylons. This is exactly how Six started the genocide. We're officially doomed as a species.

:iconohnoesohplz:

TL;DR: "[Sexbots will] be more desirable, patient, eager, and altruistic than their meat-bag competition, plus they’ll be uploaded with supreme sex-skills from millennia of erotic manuals, archives and academic experiments, and their anatomy will feature sexplosive devices... They’ll offer us quadruple-tongued :censored:, open-throat silky :censored:, deliriously gentle kissing, transcendent nipple tweaking, :censored: massage & :censored: milking dexterity, plus 2,000 varieties of :censored: rhythm with scented lubes."

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfaster-by-choice:
faster-by-choice Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I swear, there better not be a whole new orientation created dedicated to this, or I'll flip a table :iconfliptableplz:
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
Cool.
:icongalacticgoat:
GalacticGoat Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
My only worry is if orgasm are THAT much better with sexbots people may just not bother fucking each other at all... wait did I say worry I mean THAT BE A GOOD THING. Then people would really only fucking each other for reproduction basically making the need for abortions and orphanages WAY lower. Also with a smaller population worry of overuse of resources as well as pollution would go way down.

Basically sexbots that give people superior orgasm might solve several massive problems humans currently have (though I'm sure it would create a lot more sex addicts but I think that's worth it for the extreme benefits here) so why not? We already use sex toys as it is, its not like this is a far stretch from a dildo, no need to complain.
:iconh-irsch:
h-irsch Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I think it's called techno-sexual.
:iconrequiemachina:
Requiemachina Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012
what. :no:
:iconelrotram:
elrotram Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Robot prostitutes. I wonder if they can get viruses, too?
:iconhumanknotgirl:
humanknotgirl Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012
For some reason, when I think of a sex robot, I see the following happening:

1) Penises getting utterly mangled, and
2) Vaginas getting torn open in sixteen thousand places.

I'm afraid that sexual machines are imprecise and not at all dextrous. Unless they happen to be neurosurgical devices, in which case, WHY ARE YOU SEXXING ON THEM?
:iconcrimeroyale:
CrimeRoyale Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Professional
The future is coming! All I need now are my jetpacks.
:iconsbkmulletman:
sbkMulletMan Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012
[link]

Yay creepy Robo-Sex! "Hey, get out of there!"
:iconredfoxbennaton:
Redfoxbennaton Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
More like a future of virgins.
Add a Comment: