Closed to new replies
November 12, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 28

I hate being sick!!

:iconfluffpuffgerbil:
fluffpuffgerbil Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I've got a stupid cold which today now makes it feel like my throat is all swollen, and blegh. At least right now my head doesn't feel as bad as it did yesterday. Yesterday(And still today) if I tried to look even slightly to the side or out of the corner of my eyes, it'd hurt really bad- like my eyes were being stabbed! DX I was also so dizzy last night.

But hey, at least right now I'm not overheating, or freezing. I was so cold yesterday.

NOW this stupid thing has moved onto my throat and ugh, I'm such a hypochondriac, I always think that a little cold is going to be the death of me.

So I will just sit here and drink my ginger lemon tea with honey and possibly have another conversation with Cleverbot.

Anticomplaint: Maybe now that I'm sick, I can finally get around to watching some new anime(like Darker than Black which I started, but haven't gotten around to watching more of it).

And some bad news-- I might have to skip school tomorrow.
SOUNDS like good news, however with my school, it SUCKS to miss a day because it can be hard to catch up.

Oh well, if anything, there will just be a Greek Roots test in English and I won't have to retake it!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconp-ish:
P-Ish Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012   Writer
You need lots of orange juice and at least 2 liters of water and you'll start getting better. And I mean an obnoxious amount of orange juice. So much so that when you're done being sick you won't even want to look at orange juice for a month. And get some sun, too.
The orange juice I might be able to do(had some with my breakfast of eggs today), the water is definitely doable, but sun is not doable. I live in Washington state--- no sun here!
:iconp-ish:
P-Ish Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012   Writer
Aw, sad. You still need a lot of the other two. Vitamin C and hydration are the main things that cure a cold, especially in the "wow my throat feels like shit" stage. Trust me. I'm a pro at being sick. :lol:
I'll take my vitamin C tablets. =)
I'm on my third or fourth big cup of water, not sure how much that is, but it's only 5PM, I'll drink a lot more by the time I go to bed!
:iconpenhuin:
Penhuin Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Tis the season to be a virus

falalalalalala lalalala!
:iconbravoplz:
:iconatlantech:
Atlantech Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
too much ass patting, not enough flaming
:iconsavwolf1:
savwolf1 Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012