Do you know what I hate?

Zoophiliacs, cloppers, otakus, adults, cynical faggots, teachers, pimps, prostitutes, a-cups, abortions, furries, pedophiles, foot fetishes, scat fetishes, drug-dealing, drugs, my lack of drugs, parallel parking, ms paint, dog breath, public toilets, bee stings, spiders, hair in the drain, embarrassing dads, semen, erotic fan fiction, airplane flights, road trips, scene kids, minecraft, vlogging, and the complaints forum on deviantart. I am mildly narrow-minded.
Comments191
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You know what I hate?

I hate you. :)
You forgot to add yourself since you posted in the Complaints forum. :bucktooth:
To put myself would be redundant
You forgot to punctuate it with FAGGOT
DO IT, BITCH.

Better?
I'm half otaku... I'm an otaku... I'm alright with otakus. Adults... depending which adult... I like teachers... bee stings and spiders r k with me ) ...
Me don't like:

-Racist people
-Close minded people
-Ignorant people who insist that their ignorance is right
-Freezing days
-Government (corrupted)
-Religions that used the name of "religion" for reasons that has nothing to do with making peace in the world
-Church
-Mexico's president (Enrique Pena Nieto)
-People who want a "change" but don't take action to do the change they want/People who don't try and just set there waiting for a miracle to happen while complaining about their life...
-People who think that their "bad luck" is X person's fault or just cuz "she/he/them... don't like me) ... specially teens who think that their bad grades are because the teacher don't like them or that they haven't accomplish their goals because their parents don't like them...
-Spoiled kids
-Women who don't stand for themselves/ woman who aren't independent specially those who think that if they aren't with a man/husband they are nothing or if they didnt have kids they failed as woman. Woman who don't try to get a career when they had the opportunity to do it because they spent their whole life learning how to be a good wife and waiting for their "prince"
-Parents who teach their little girl that "when you grow up you are going to marry a guy like the ones from xxxx (some prince from Disney or whatevers) and have kids" and/or teach them that women are born just for that: marry, be a housewife, have kids, raise them, and that's it/ parents who tell their daughters that once they get marry they'll have to obey whatever their husband tell them
-Men who think of women what I already said I hated xP
-People who think women shall be like this, like that, and look like this like that... etc.
-Slow internet xD

... Mostly, people who live in their own little whorl and think that their little world is perfect and the rest are stupid... close minded people
I dislike mexicos president and freezing weather as well
yeah im not the only 1... where r u from???
This thread gave me cancer.
I love you too :meow:
cuurs errone fel sam wai
I'll have to disagree with: Prostitutes, a-cups, abortions, parallel parking, airplane flights, and the complaints forum.
I agree with a few.
wow wat a list, i thought you were a guy, most females i know luv these stuff.
Girls usually dislike bee stings and a-cups. And only sluts like semen