I Know I am Supposed to Care...

But GOD DAMMIT! WILL YOU PLEASE STOP COUGHING?!! Damn! My little brother is sick right now, and I understand that for some reason, even though he is a condescending little douche-nozzle towards me (all the time, might I add), that I am somehow supposed to care, but dammit! Can you please stop coughing so damn loud and frequently?!! Not even I coughed as much as he is when I had a cold! Seriously, it's annoying, and I am almost sick of it!

TL ; DR: Don't be a lazy douche-wad. Just read it.

Bonus Complaint: I had to make five corrections to a piece of art I was making all because of the legs, feet and the arms.

Bonus Bonus Complaint: I need more views on my art.
Comments37
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You don't have to feel sympathy for people who annoy you. Even if they are relatives.
He sounds a annoying boy.
he probably feels the same way when you cough.
I don't care anymore...He's just sooooo annoying.
You know, you sound like my sister from a long time ago. So let me give a response as I would have love to have given to my sister a long time ago:

Each time I cough, it hurts, badly. There is nothing I can do about, there is nothing that anyone can do. So get over it. At least I don't blast my music for the entire house to listen to despite the fact that no one else likes your music.
That's probably how my parents would respond if I ranted like this in front of them. Luckily for me, I don't.
:iconhiryugoukiplz::iconsaysplz:Cough some more bby gurl, you know you wanna. :eyes:
You seem like the douche in this scenario :lol: I take that back, you are the douche :giggle:
So, pot meet kettle.
your mad because he cant control his coughing? damn you must get mad at everything XD
Sorry...It's just annoying. Sorry I get annoyed.
just give him some soup? lol soup and medicine helps colds.
Turn the volume down. Press the mute button.
Has he taken any medicine?
He hates medicine. Plus, he's nearly seventeen.
Well, no wonder.

Sounds as if you're going to have to suffer for quite a while.
Get one of those surgical masks and staple it to his face.
What I wouldn't do for a mute button on him. Seriously, he calls me names for stupid shit.
Hold on, there's some dust on your post.

:iconwindplz:

:iconkplz::iconkplz::iconkplz:

You racist bastard.