Closed to new replies
November 11, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 36

I Know I am Supposed to Care...

:iconkiwi-punch:
Kiwi-Punch Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Student Digital Artist
But GOD DAMMIT! WILL YOU PLEASE STOP COUGHING?!! Damn! My little brother is sick right now, and I understand that for some reason, even though he is a condescending little douche-nozzle towards me (all the time, might I add), that I am somehow supposed to care, but dammit! Can you please stop coughing so damn loud and frequently?!! Not even I coughed as much as he is when I had a cold! Seriously, it's annoying, and I am almost sick of it!

TL ; DR: Don't be a lazy douche-wad. Just read it.

Bonus Complaint: I had to make five corrections to a piece of art I was making all because of the legs, feet and the arms.

Bonus Bonus Complaint: I need more views on my art.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
Yeah.
:iconviviax:
Viviax Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
You don't have to feel sympathy for people who annoy you. Even if they are relatives.
He sounds a annoying boy.
:iconatlantech:
Atlantech Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
he probably feels the same way when you cough.
I don't care anymore...He's just sooooo annoying.
:iconatlantech:
Atlantech Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
then stop whining
:icondj0hybrid:
DJ0Hybrid Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
You know, you sound like my sister from a long time ago. So let me give a response as I would have love to have given to my sister a long time ago:

Each time I cough, it hurts, badly. There is nothing I can do about, there is nothing that anyone can do. So get over it. At least I don't blast my music for the entire house to listen to despite the fact that no one else likes your music.
That's probably how my parents would respond if I ranted like this in front of them. Luckily for me, I don't.
:iconkinrift:
Kinrift Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012
:iconhiryugoukiplz::iconsaysplz:Cough some more bby gurl, you know you wanna. :eyes:
:iconlegendarysuperman:
LegendarySuperman Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You seem like the douche in this scenario :lol: I take that back, you are the douche :giggle:
So?
Add a Comment: