Let Me Tell You About... the British

So in addition to being the worst European country in which to be a child, you've also become the worst European country in which to be disabled.

I don't get you dirty fucking limeys, what is it with you and your tendency to pick on the most vulnerable in society? Don't pretend it's only Cameron and his ilk who are fighting the war against the disabled, I know the tabloids have attacked them too, and I know the British public like to treat the disabled like absolute shit.

So I want you British tartlets to start justifying this complete bullshit right now.

While you're raging over my vicious attack on you faggots, why don't you attack my Homestuck faggotry and the fact I'm a Romanian immigrant, that'd be cool too. :giggle:
Comments91
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Woohoo! Hate party! Let me join in!
Why don't you come and sample our benefit system (free money!) and free health care? Best country in the world. - Edgar
ITS DAVID CAMERON THO INNIT
I try to treat disabled people like everyone else. Come to Wales, because England speaks funny XD
England fer the English ya Euro cunt! :iconmadnoesplz:

It could always be worse, you know. Here in the States we have the fuckin Tea Party and the Westboro Baptists. :no:
True, but you also have the patriot Guard and Angle wing bikers that stand against and drown out the Westboro Baptists protesters during military funerals.

Here in the UK we just banned the members of the church from landing and entering the UK because our federal forces have better things to do then protect those idiots from counter protestors.

We have a local saying in my town "only the loudest gets herd, unfortunately the majority of the nob jockeys are idiots"

At least you have gems like Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert and Bill Maher.
We know we're shit but atlest we're not in the same shithole as other countries at the moment.
You fuckwit. What the fuck are you doing THERE of all places? FRANCE! GET THERE! I AM BRITISH AND EVEN I BAILED! WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?!
Can you get a free ride in a wheelchair at least?
HAW. Well you know what they say about Romanians!
That we're bullyjerks?
And yer women are loose!
Leave our wimmin alone damnit
When I see someone in a wheelchair I just run around and steal all the ramps. Why? Because I'm British :iconmadnoesplz:
Yeah well you're a jerkbully and such *sits on u*
I apologise, people in wheelchairs shouldn't have to stand for my bullying :saddummy: :iconteheplz:
You better apologize to the whole world you mean-o
You better apologize for over looking my double entendre you Clunge Ambler :iconmadnoesplz:
Thats it I'm going to beat you with one of them big purple dildos.
Sorry, what was that? I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :la:
I'm disabled and the British seem to love me :lol:
Over population obv.