Closed to new replies
November 11, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 90

Let Me Tell You About... the British

:icondevildaggers:
DevilDaggers Nov 11, 2012
So in addition to being the worst European country in which to be a child, you've also become the worst European country in which to be disabled.

I don't get you dirty fucking limeys, what is it with you and your tendency to pick on the most vulnerable in society? Don't pretend it's only Cameron and his ilk who are fighting the war against the disabled, I know the tabloids have attacked them too, and I know the British public like to treat the disabled like absolute shit.

So I want you British tartlets to start justifying this complete bullshit right now.

While you're raging over my vicious attack on you faggots, why don't you attack my Homestuck faggotry and the fact I'm a Romanian immigrant, that'd be cool too. :giggle:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconconstantvariation:
Woohoo! Hate party! Let me join in!
:iconedgar-sideways:
Edgar-Sideways Nov 15, 2012  Professional General Artist
Why don't you come and sample our benefit system (free money!) and free health care? Best country in the world. - Edgar
:iconmrbob091:
mrbob091 Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
ITS DAVID CAMERON THO INNIT
:iconavianex:
AvianEx Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I try to treat disabled people like everyone else. Come to Wales, because England speaks funny XD
:iconrockstar1009:
rockstar1009 Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
England fer the English ya Euro cunt! :iconmadnoesplz:

It could always be worse, you know. Here in the States we have the fuckin Tea Party and the Westboro Baptists. :no:
:iconraidenprime:
True, but you also have the patriot Guard and Angle wing bikers that stand against and drown out the Westboro Baptists protesters during military funerals.

Here in the UK we just banned the members of the church from landing and entering the UK because our federal forces have better things to do then protect those idiots from counter protestors.

We have a local saying in my town "only the loudest gets herd, unfortunately the majority of the nob jockeys are idiots"

At least you have gems like Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert and Bill Maher.
:iconraidenprime:
We know we're shit but atlest we're not in the same shithole as other countries at the moment.
:icontotally-dead:
Totally-dead Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
You fuckwit. What the fuck are you doing THERE of all places? FRANCE! GET THERE! I AM BRITISH AND EVEN I BAILED! WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?!
:iconzodiacgal:
zodiacgal Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Can you get a free ride in a wheelchair at least?
:icondevildaggers:
DevilDaggers Nov 11, 2012
Nope.
Add a Comment: