"Please, no rude comments"

I absolutely hate it when people constantly ask me, "Stop being so rude and mean" when it's pretty clear that they are rude to everyone else. What makes me laugh, though, is how much of a pussy it makes them, especially if you're trying to help them. Then again, it's pretty clear that they suck so much that they have to steal other people's works just to get famous.

And speaking of such "weaklings", I just got prebawwwwwlocked by three pussies after commenting on my page, and I quote: "Stop being mean to people." LOL Seriously? If you didn't want to receive such "mean" comments, then you shouldn't be on the Internet. Then again, I'm pretty sure that it's illegal for people younger than 13 to be on here. I mean, you've got to be like 11 to not like mean comments, especially on your piss-poor excuses for art. ^_^

Need a TL;DR? Fuggetaboutit! :dummy:

Anti-Complaint: The commercials about politics have finally stopped. Now, time to go back to watching some REAL TV! And not that CN bull! :la:
Comments319
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Wow, I look forward to "rude comments", those are what keep me alive. I guess some people just aren't strong enough to survive the internet.
There's no tl;dr. I don't know what's going on.
Welp. Hi. Bye. :iconsnapeleavesplz:
Read the description and you will know exactly what's going on.

Also, you're a dumbass for not checking to see if thumbs or icons were enabled.
I knew icons weren't enabled. My message is comes across all the same, as evidenced by your reply to me.
Implying that you weren't too lazy to read the whole thing like a smart person.

Seriously. It isn't that hard.
I never said that. I AM lazy.
...Hey, I know I'm only 2 feet from the fridge, but mind getting up and giving me the last slice of red velvet cake?
Fuck no.

Get your lazy ass up and get it yourself. :lol:
But see, there's so much work involved. First I have to gather the will to get up, then my brain has to send a series of signals telling my body to move, then I have to use my muscles to get up, then I have to repeat the process to open the fridge and get the cake... And don't even get me stared on actually eating it...
View all replies
For the record, I know nothing about this MaloDiabolico pussy.
And MARX-MAN, how can we tell that you didn't just block me and claim that I blocked you?
Who mean? you?

Man, dafaq did I just read?
Well, if you actually read it instead of skimming through it, you would understand. :pat:
Two words my friend,

Malena Morgan. ;p

So shut the dak up and Google her, NOW!!!!!!!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
No.
I guess ~TheStickEmperor must know (or is a proxy of) ~MaloDiabolico or Block-Man as most people have come to know him, although he has a change of name now and he has become a subscriber as of late.
I say this because ~TheStickEmperor seems to have blocked me without me knowing anything about him.

The history.
Is it me or ~MaloDiabolico blocked me? lol XD
It wouldn't surprise me.
Makes sense of the pre-blocking some of us got from this OP.
Yep.

It's like they think some people are just going to forget the history.
And I saw THIS comment from him: And MARX-MAN, how can we tell that you didn't just block me and claim that I blocked you?

Let's check our block list and see if we did or didn't add him in the list because I checked and he's not on my block list!
Well, there is the whole 'I don't block people on deviantART' and I haven't blocked a soul since I signed up.
I had to use a tutorial to find the block list thing which is quite bad, also if people are harassing me in contravention of the etiquette policy on my profile, I usually temporarily deactivate the comment feature until the troll goes away or report them to a mod and their account gets locked, after all, they signed an agreement to be bound by several terms of service and an etiquette policy.
If people are overly off topic in the threads I make, I can get the thread locked because as the OP you can request that a thread I made should be locked.

Also an Admin should be able to check a user history to find who was blocked by whom.
So that explains it... :|
Well, it could be a proxy account of him or one of his associates, apparently there was a few of them that acted, and probably still act, like a clique.
I see...

And speaking of "associates," look what I've stumbled upon: [link]
Wow, looks like bad trolling.
View all replies