Closed to new replies
November 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 153

NaNoWriMo

:iconmasterinsanity:
MasterInsanity Nov 10, 2012  Professional Writer
... has turned me into a pathetic little person. I am currently surrounded by coffee, a ceramic teapot full of coffee, sugar, creamer, a box of 10 grain wafers, and a copy of A Happy Death by Albert Camus. Why can't I have normal Novembers, like everyone else?!

Complaint, in case of incompetent mod drive-by: I am complaining that I cannot have a normal November; that I must sacrifice myself at the alter of novel writing.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontidal-wave-art:
Tidal-Wave-Art Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
So far this month I baked an apple pie and 2 dozen cupcakes (I made them have a filling inside). :la: I barely got to eat any of it though :(
:iconpandoraofbrushia:
PandoraofBrushia Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I have 87,000 words, and I'm still not finished with my novel. :( I've been essentially writing out the main plot points.
MasterInsanity Nov 12, 2012  Professional Writer
:C
:iconpandoraofbrushia:
PandoraofBrushia Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
:( Honestly, I think I'm just glad I got the inspiration to do it.
:icontransformergirl:
Transformergirl Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I participated last year and won. It was easily the hardest thing I have ever written. The best thing about it though was that I not only was able to finish a 'novel' but it gave me greater perspective on the level of outlining and story planning I need to do to finish something that I could be proud of.
MasterInsanity Nov 12, 2012  Professional Writer
Cool :D
:iconself-epidemic:
Self-Epidemic Nov 12, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I have an account on there, I wanted to write a novel and decided I couldn't think of a good story <:
:iconaret:
Aret Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I wrote 4,000 words yesterday, because I didn't write at all thursday and friday due to exhaustion. Today I meant to plant myself in front of my laptop and grind out another 5K, but i've been procrastinating all day. D:
MasterInsanity Nov 11, 2012  Professional Writer
:O
:iconaret:
Aret Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
What? Is that so weird?
Add a Comment: