I am oozing everywhere!

Okay, so last year, I got "freshers flu" twice in a row. This year, I haven't been clubbing at all since I got back to uni, have barely gone out, since my work load is insane, and have been eating as healthily as healthy gets.

SO WHY AM I OOZING MUCUS AND HORRIBLE BODILY FLUIDS EVERYWHERE?! I'm not even a goddamn fresher anymore! Winter, please stop making me ill. I love you, but this relationship is over if you keep giving me your seasonal STIs. I can't even go home and get my mum to give me chicken noodle soup to make it all better, since if I do, I'll infect my step-dad, since the chemo's made his immune system pretty much non-existent. Just gonna sit here, procrastinate on work, and write fanfiction like the sad excuse for a human being that I am.

Bonus Complaint: My heating is broken, and it's about 2 degrees out there. So my room is a perpetual ice block. AND I'M COLD.

Bonus Complaint 2: I have two projects in at the same time, and it's not going well and I'm going to die and argh why am I paying so much a year to torture myself?

Bonus Complaint 3: Complaints. It's gone downhill. I left for... what... three months? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU ALL?! Not like any of you will even remember me...

Tl;dr: I'm oozing like a mucus filled pustule everywhere, freezing my admittedly small tits off, am overworked, and complaints is shit.
Comments80
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You deserved it for clubbing. Clubs are laaaame
I went clubbing for like, a week last year before realising that alcohol and being drunk weren't for me! Now I'm the student that drinks tea in pubs and goes to bed before midnight every night!

...oh god, I'm old at nineteen. Bugger.
I do that too, but I also smoke a lot of weed.

Have you ever seen old people smoke weed? They're cute.
Female complaints are always so damn nasty in this forum. It's your own faults that complaints is shit.
Well that's quite a sexist approach to things. Huh.
No offense, but I've been posting in complaints for quite a while now, and I've seen some pretty disgusting posts from guys as well. Hilariously enough, human nature is actually pretty drawn to the disgusting parts of life, odd as that sounds.
And actually, I'd say it's the 13 year old drama queens that don't understand what complaints is that make it such a bad forum to be in. Not women. Have a nice day!
Are you saying I'm a 13 year old drama queen? :|

Well, if I was being sexist, you're being... something also.

No but like, I've been complaining here for years. I've seen some shit. The female ones stick with you, what with all the periods, shingles, foot problems, and now oozing skin. Granted, I haven't been very active here for the last few months, but before that, us dudes had the class to limit our disgusting imagery to hypothetical situations and insults. If there was something nasty going on for real in our lives, we kept that shit to ourselves.
Nah, I'm saying it's them that makes complaints barely even tolerable anymore. Curse the youngsters!

I'm just being crabby, to be honest. Illnesses make me crabby as... a crab?

I remember when complaints girls actually seemed to be in synch, period wise... :stare: That was a bloody and gory time. At least I didn't post about my vagina hemorrhaging! And not gonna lie, my friends and I don't keep it to ourselves, unfortunately. We're vile.
Sorry if I came off as a bit... meh, in my last comment! Like I said, crabby.
We are kinda synced now. :B
Holy shit. Well I've heard that womens' periods synchronize when they're around each other long enough. I don't know how the hell that happens, but apparently it does. Now that you mention it, it does seem to happen on here from time to time as well. It jumps across the internet... how the HELL does that happen?
Yeah, it normally happens in close family households, or when women share flats.

Not online. Now that shit's just weird. It's like we're all just that in tune... *evil grin* We're taking over the internet, obviously.
Well either that, or you're all just spending way too much time on complaints.
The delightful illnesses that befall university students at the beginning of the school year! All those accumulated masses of young adults, rife with bugs and viruses that they've taken from the adolescence, all jammed into one relatively small area!

So basically, lurgy.
How bad is it? Minus the oozing.
Pretty slimy. Mucus is coating everything.
View all replies
My head has been leaking for the past two months or so due to a nasty-ass sinus infection. It got to the point where I actually went to the doctor over it, and I never go to the doctor for sinus infections (I usually just steam them out of my system).

A gazillion medications later, my head is still leaking, but the infection is at a more normal level. :lol:
Well... that sounds just... lovely... :stare:
I'm gonna go rock in a corner and imaging your brain leaking out everywhere or something! \o/
Loving the new hair by the way!
It isn't fun. So many things getting shoved up my nose to get medication in there. :crying:

Thanks! I wasn't planning on getting it cut that short for my last haircut, but I changed my mind at that last minute and told them to chop it off. :dummy:
Fun times... I currently have a crap tonne of psoriasis on my hand though, and am genuinely starting to look like a lizard gone wrong, it's that scaly. Such fun!

It looks cute ^_^ I remember when I had short hair... I just looked like Justin Bieber. Grew that shit out!
My nose feels like it's been enlargened from all of the tubes. I can't administer the nasal medication on my own, and at one point I was staying over a friend's house. One of my other friends was administering it, but she shoved it up too far into my nostrils and oh my God. :crying:

Thanks!

The last time I had short hair, I was nearly bald. :lol: