Closed to new replies
November 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 79

I am oozing everywhere!

:iconmainstremrebellion:
MainstremRebellion Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Okay, so last year, I got "freshers flu" twice in a row. This year, I haven't been clubbing at all since I got back to uni, have barely gone out, since my work load is insane, and have been eating as healthily as healthy gets.

SO WHY AM I OOZING MUCUS AND HORRIBLE BODILY FLUIDS EVERYWHERE?! I'm not even a goddamn fresher anymore! Winter, please stop making me ill. I love you, but this relationship is over if you keep giving me your seasonal STIs. I can't even go home and get my mum to give me chicken noodle soup to make it all better, since if I do, I'll infect my step-dad, since the chemo's made his immune system pretty much non-existent. Just gonna sit here, procrastinate on work, and write fanfiction like the sad excuse for a human being that I am.

Bonus Complaint: My heating is broken, and it's about 2 degrees out there. So my room is a perpetual ice block. AND I'M COLD.

Bonus Complaint 2: I have two projects in at the same time, and it's not going well and I'm going to die and argh why am I paying so much a year to torture myself?

Bonus Complaint 3: Complaints. It's gone downhill. I left for... what... three months? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU ALL?! Not like any of you will even remember me...

Tl;dr: I'm oozing like a mucus filled pustule everywhere, freezing my admittedly small tits off, am overworked, and complaints is shit.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconzodiacgal:
zodiacgal Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Ew. :icongetawayplz:
:iconoh-cherie-cherie:
Oh-Cherie-Cherie Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Student General Artist
You deserved it for clubbing. Clubs are laaaame
I went clubbing for like, a week last year before realising that alcohol and being drunk weren't for me! Now I'm the student that drinks tea in pubs and goes to bed before midnight every night!

...oh god, I'm old at nineteen. Bugger.
:iconoh-cherie-cherie:
Oh-Cherie-Cherie Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Student General Artist
I do that too, but I also smoke a lot of weed.

Have you ever seen old people smoke weed? They're cute.
:iconcorvalian:
Corvalian Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012
Female complaints are always so damn nasty in this forum. It's your own faults that complaints is shit.
Well that's quite a sexist approach to things. Huh.
No offense, but I've been posting in complaints for quite a while now, and I've seen some pretty disgusting posts from guys as well. Hilariously enough, human nature is actually pretty drawn to the disgusting parts of life, odd as that sounds.
And actually, I'd say it's the 13 year old drama queens that don't understand what complaints is that make it such a bad forum to be in. Not women. Have a nice day!
Are you saying I'm a 13 year old drama queen? :|

Well, if I was being sexist, you're being... something also.

No but like, I've been complaining here for years. I've seen some shit. The female ones stick with you, what with all the periods, shingles, foot problems, and now oozing skin. Granted, I haven't been very active here for the last few months, but before that, us dudes had the class to limit our disgusting imagery to hypothetical situations and insults. If there was something nasty going on for real in our lives, we kept that shit to ourselves.
Nah, I'm saying it's them that makes complaints barely even tolerable anymore. Curse the youngsters!

I'm just being crabby, to be honest. Illnesses make me crabby as... a crab?

I remember when complaints girls actually seemed to be in synch, period wise... :stare: That was a bloody and gory time. At least I didn't post about my vagina hemorrhaging! And not gonna lie, my friends and I don't keep it to ourselves, unfortunately. We're vile.
Sorry if I came off as a bit... meh, in my last comment! Like I said, crabby.
:icondivine--apathia:
divine--apathia Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
We are kinda synced now. :B
Holy shit. Well I've heard that womens' periods synchronize when they're around each other long enough. I don't know how the hell that happens, but apparently it does. Now that you mention it, it does seem to happen on here from time to time as well. It jumps across the internet... how the HELL does that happen?
Add a Comment: