Monitoring the forums

Some threads are being locked out of the forums unnecessarily. I am not talking about my own threads that have been locked out, generally I deserve all I get in the way of bad treatment. But, for example, a person asked quite innocently how she could become a better poet in the literature forum and this was interpretted as an OP request. It seems hardly rational and isn't. Also, threads that encourage a wider creativity or effort are honestly discouraged as too tiring for the average punter. I delight in these forums but honestly sometimes I wonder what justice is.
Comments159
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
inb4 you ask the mods to close this thread and it gets LOCKED BY OP REQUEST OMG CONSPIRACY
To err is not human, it's ugly.
hahaha you a silly butt
Tell me about it.
you a silly butt
I think I love you, Pinkmitten.
I locked that thread because the person said they thought the thread was already closed in a comment. :lol:
oh no, you horrible piece of cake. How dare you lock a thread the OP obviously wanted locked. YOU MONSTER hoyhatoklgha;lthyaptha;tlha.ldgtalotyalgthalktha!
I'M COMING FOR YOU NEXT
I'M IN UR FORUM

STIFLING UR CREATIVITY
that's tyranny, bitch!
View all replies
What's next, gassing all the Jews?
it's the next logical step and in no way could be interpreted as an overreaction
These things happen.
one thing just leads to another

it's like dominoes but with each domino being replaced with untold suffering and tragedy
i refuse to believe people pronounce tomato "tomarghto" as if they've had a stroke mid-pronunciation
View all replies
He got to the Hitler reference first, you wannabe hipster :P
I'm not even sure what a hipster is. It meant something else when I was a kid. But I don't think I'm aspiring to be one.
Something something mainstream hatred...I usually just tell people to go to the fuckyeahhipsterariel tumblr :P