Closed to new replies
November 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 43

Inconsideration.

:iconbootypatrol:
BootyPatrol Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It's just about midnight (11:00PM, or 23:00) where I dwell, and you would expect that, at this time of night, for a neighborhood so docile such as mine, to be all snuggled up in their cozy little winter beds, aside the night bloggers such as myself.

But here, I'm about to explain to you, she shining star in the community of inconsideration. No, it's not the neighbors I'm complaining about, it's the asshole of a brother I have.
My situation here is that, my brother, while saving up his earnings to buy a new house, is staying at my place for the while. For the most part in the day, he is the stereotypical brother, an occasional asshat but awesome in general. BUT NIGHT, MY FRIENDS, IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY.

With his dandy little stereo, at fucking midnight, he decided it's the best time to blast his speakers enough to shake the house to and fro. Sadly, we do not have a soundproof home, therefore neighbors call in complaint of disturbing their sleep, when it's truly my brother's faulty in the matter. At one point even, the local sheriff came to my home for disturbing the peace. If I get reported three more times (written up twice already), I'll have to be suspended from my home for a month before I can return (stupid community rule).

I'm just about ready to slip on my porcupine cleats and boot his ass our of here. I dislike his stupid antics and it's causing me trouble.

At least he is almost near his goal.

TL;DR: Brother continues blasting obnoxiously loud music even after being reported twice to the sheriff.

Anti: I got new glasses and I feel pretty sharp with them.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012
What was the first write up for?
BootyPatrol Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Disturbing the peace. :B
What did you do, exactly?
BootyPatrol Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I was accused of having my music to an unbearably loud volume. There was no evidence to support it was my brother, since he decided to fake his sleep upon their arrival. :B
:iconnoesplz:
:iconsiegeonthorstadt:
siegeonthorstadt Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012
just destroy his speakers. that way you keep the brother and the flat both
:iconazureastra7:
azureastra7 Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012
Go Headbang with him and thrash into his system(which you should NOT have allowed him to set up.) and trash it. Then say, "Sorry Bro! The music got me!"
:iconkitsumekat:
kitsumekat Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012
Fuck, booting him out. Bootstomp his ass then kick him out.
:iconsteeteepic98:
steeteepic98 Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Student
Has this brother of your's ever tried head phones? and does he have any? I'll personally buy some for him if not....

Brothers suck booty
BootyPatrol Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
He has headphones, but he says the quality sucks then.
Add a Comment: