Pokemon

Penguin plays pokemon. Penguin plays pokemon really well competitively, unless penguin happens to be a bit wasted. Then Penguin loses a lot, and becomes very sad.

My complaint: My fuzzy brain is fucking me over in pokemon. :saddummy:
Comments198
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Fucksake, wrong thread.
...I missed Mole Day?! :'( I'm doing a freaking chemistry degree! *hangs head in shame*
How can you forget about mole day :( Moles are so fun.
I know! I got 2nd prize in my old sixth forms Mole Day poster competition and won Maltesers xD
I taught my Umbreon Sand Attack just to annoy people in tournaments.
why would you use sand attack

double team is much more effective/annoying, although both are commonly banned
Sand Attack isn't banned.
:lol: Umbreon is amazing. I usually teach mine wish, moonlight, baton pass, and payback.
She's my wall of death.
I like using teams full of walls. Then bring out something dumb like a weedle to sweep everything.
I hate it when people do that. I battled someone with level 100s against my lv 100s. He swept me with an Aron.
Do it right back to them! :la:
View all replies
Ok, so my Mawile (fully EV'd and everything) took down both a Dialga and Mewtwo in an Uber match :la: Both without swapping~
My Metapod named GOD took down a team of Ubers once. Of course that took a lot of setting up and baton passing but still.
HAHAHAHAHHAA OMG A METAPOD? HOW DID YOU DO THAT??
First I got defense everywhere so no attack did anything to me. I used attack raising moves to make Metapod a monster. Then I tackled everything to death.
looooool

Why not STAB Bug Bite?
Less fun. Besides, the other player would have predicted me to use a STAB move and not tackle >> Tackle is more fun to fuck shit up anyway.
Pffft.

Next time sweep with Magikarp.
View all replies
I have a mother fucking :icongenesectplz:
:lol: I have three.