Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 40

technology, gadgets, and gizmos ( and the idiots who own them)

:iconsoulmankicks:
soulmankicks Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
so my mom lent my little sister her laptop the laptop is a bit slow because of no one doing maintenance on it. now my sister who has a history of crashing computers is using my gaming/ work computer she is like the fucking plague to technology. now i don't want here touching my desktop because if she messes it up i will be beyond pissed with all the work i've done and plan to do. but my mom and sister are whine about the laptop being too slow hell they whine at at any general technologocal and expect me to fix it. why the hell should i care i've said it literally over 1000 time take care of your of stuff. They can wake up and do their hair every morning what so hard about fucking deleting the shit you don't use or need on the damn computer. It is fucking annoying to have to take the effort to fix a problem that could have been avoided i am not a fucking repair man i do not get my jollies have to fix every little issue. why the fuck can't anyone just take care of their own shit is it to much to ask for you wanted the damn thing and now you complain about it not working. Is it too much to ask for a day where they take care of their stuff and i can relax without somebody bothering me with a technology issue.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsoulmankicks:
soulmankicks Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
yeah i vented problem's been smoothed over....sdo you guys have fun
:iconkitsumekat:
kitsumekat Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012
Charge them.
:iconmattyohh:
Mattyohh Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012
Poo on them.
:iconzodiacgal:
zodiacgal Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Paragraphs, punctuation, capitalization... I SEE NONE OF THOSE. :stare:
:iconbabushka-nipples:
Babushka-Nipples Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012
no1 curr
:iconlvt123:
lvt123 Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Linux....
:icondarkanddefiant:
darkanddefiant Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012
... yeah not touching this one.
:iconlegendarysuperman:
LegendarySuperman Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Kettle, meet pot :unimpressed:
:iconmisterturtle:
MisterTurtle Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012
Paragraphs are ya friend, me girl. I know it's emotionally charging when people fuck with your shit, but please.
:iconkidd-breon:
Kidd-Breon Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012
... Is it wrong that I read this in Sniper's voice?
Add a Comment: