You're all jerks and I'm gonna deactivate because of you

A few things before I go:

My dad has changed his desktop on his computer to an incredibly exaggerated and biased map of popular votes. Dad, it's been two days since we didn't switch presidents. Get the fuck over it, you silly Republican bastard.

I took the PE class full of idiot jocks because I needed the exercise. They're starting to annoy the hell out of me. They also give me more shit then I'd like, but I've enough spine to deal with petty comments.

iPhones are shit to type on. Sometimes I accidentally hit buttons, either changing fields or closing the keyboard. Copy/pasting is also horribly unintuitive.

I have some dead skin hanging off the edge of my thumbnail. I can't bite it off and it annoys the hell out of me.

I'm tired and have to go to PE next period. And it's cold out, and the teacher has all the sports played outside because he likes sweaty young men in shorts freezing cold.

I feel like I'm turning into a tool, but I don't want to change.

My little brothers keep calling me a fag.

My complaints are bad and I feel bad. Why I made this thread is a mystery. About ten people end up replying to these things anyways.

That's about it, I guess. PS, I'm not really deactivating. That was just a desperate grab for attention as well as to test to see if you read the thread. Dumbass.
Comments268
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
YES

LET US GO ON OUR HONEYMOON IN BARCELONA
I always thought Paris... We could eat fries
FINE

WHATEVER YOU WANT DEAREST

ALLONS SY!
... "Allons-y!"

:pat:
"...I'm not really deactivating. That was just a desperate grab for attention as well as to test to see if you read the thread. Dumbass."
Shit.

I need to take a walk.
u no spik 2 mi sir>?
My drive makes up for it.
meh use a nailclipper or something.
I was actually disappointed that this wasn't actually a deactivation thread...
What the fuck is wrong with my life, I'm going outside.
I'm running to the door to GTFO as we speak
iPhones for iDiots :iconsnobplz:
so, how about them steelers
Fuck the Steelers. Bear down Chicago.
No, you see, it's all a matter of simple mathematics.

Steelers > Bears

because

Pittsburgh > Chicago

as measured by the one true test of a city's worth: proximity to New York. Now, this would also mean that

Yonkers > Paris

so the theory might have a few flaws that I have to work out of it, but I think that we can all agree that it is fundamentally sound.
Pittsburg is a personality-devoid city.
I am sorry. I knew this for what is was as soon as I saw it was you.

I AM THEREFORE NOT A DUMBASS! I LOVE MYSELF!