November 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 267

You're all jerks and I'm gonna deactivate because of you

:iconmisterturtle:
MisterTurtle Nov 9, 2012
A few things before I go:

My dad has changed his desktop on his computer to an incredibly exaggerated and biased map of popular votes. Dad, it's been two days since we didn't switch presidents. Get the fuck over it, you silly Republican bastard.

I took the PE class full of idiot jocks because I needed the exercise. They're starting to annoy the hell out of me. They also give me more shit then I'd like, but I've enough spine to deal with petty comments.

iPhones are shit to type on. Sometimes I accidentally hit buttons, either changing fields or closing the keyboard. Copy/pasting is also horribly unintuitive.

I have some dead skin hanging off the edge of my thumbnail. I can't bite it off and it annoys the hell out of me.

I'm tired and have to go to PE next period. And it's cold out, and the teacher has all the sports played outside because he likes sweaty young men in shorts freezing cold.

I feel like I'm turning into a tool, but I don't want to change.

My little brothers keep calling me a fag.

My complaints are bad and I feel bad. Why I made this thread is a mystery. About ten people end up replying to these things anyways.

That's about it, I guess. PS, I'm not really deactivating. That was just a desperate grab for attention as well as to test to see if you read the thread. Dumbass.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconoh-cherie-cherie:
Oh-Cherie-Cherie Nov 15, 2012  Student General Artist
Marry me?
MisterTurtle Nov 15, 2012
YES

LET US GO ON OUR HONEYMOON IN BARCELONA
:iconoh-cherie-cherie:
Oh-Cherie-Cherie Nov 15, 2012  Student General Artist
I always thought Paris... We could eat fries
FINE

WHATEVER YOU WANT DEAREST

ALLONS SY!
:iconelrotram:
elrotram Nov 16, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
... "Allons-y!"

:pat:
MisterTurtle Nov 16, 2012
fuck
:iconrequiemachina:
"...I'm not really deactivating. That was just a desperate grab for attention as well as to test to see if you read the thread. Dumbass."
Shit.

I need to take a walk.
Take it.
:iconjetfreak-7:
u no spik 2 mi sir>?
becus

u r ghey
Add a Comment: