Dreams and Teeth.

I had several dreams now where my teeth fall out of my mouth and I wake-up stressed about it. BRAIN!!! WHY DO YOU NEED TO TORTURE ME!!!
:crying:
Comments89
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
When teeth fall out or come out easily it means you're aware of going through a form of transition (like from childhood to maturity).
in ukraine if your teeth fall out in a dream it means you are to receive a friends soup
Hopefully it isn't a predictive dream..
I had a dream where this fat lady jumped over the moon and said "I'm a flying stick!".
If it's not teeth falling out, it's my mouth being full of something gritty, and I can't get rid of it no matter how many times I spit them out or rinse my mouth. It's freaky.
I know that feel, but I don't believe dreams have meaning
I have those sometimes, apparently it means you're self-conscious about your physical appearance. :shrug:
Had a similar dream once, but whenever I lost a tooth, a strage white coral-textured horn grew on me; and I ended up looking pretty much like Toothless, minus being a black skinned winged dragon.
I keep having vivid dreams where I'm smoking and really enjoying it. I don't smoke. I've never smoked and I don't plan to. Whyyyy?
Very common dream I'm given to understand.

... doesn't mean shit though
I have teeth dreams sometimes. Apparently it has a meaning

I think I have them since I used to wear braces and once I broke one of my teeth on a desk
In the Samoan culture dreaming about your teeth falling out is a sign that someone in your family/someone you know (depends on where on the island you ask) is going to pass away. Of course this is the same culture that doesn't sweep the floor at night or brush their hair in front of a mirror after dark. The traditional beliefs are the most entertaining.
Perhaps dreams are just dreams, to be forgotten so you can move on. :nod:
Ugh, I hate those dreams. They symbolize worry.
I get those.
I also had a dream recently where all of my teeth merged together into a MEGA TOOTH.
I thought teeth falling out had something to do with self-esteem, or something like that.
I've always had weird teeth dreams whenever I had a loose tooth. I spit out a tooth and end up having an impossible number of teeth coming out of my mouth. I swear, sometimes I could FEEL all those teeth coming out. *shudder* Luckily all my baby teeth are gone, so no more weird teeth dreams! :iconfeelingfreeplz:
I have dreams where I rip my own teeth out. But then again I have done that. In the second grade I just pulled one of my back teeth out. It didn't hurt, which was funny but there was blood everywhere.
Was the tooth somewhat loose before you took it out?
I've had those dreams before! :ohnoes: They suck.
TOO YOUNG TO BE LOSING TEETH :iconwailplz:
I've been playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent all week. A few nights ago, I had my first dream of running like Hell through halls and doorways to escape monsters.

I've never hauled ass so fast in my sleep in my life. I'm surprised I didn't wake up to find myself half-way across the country.

:iconamnesiaplz::iconjustineplz:
The monsters that were chasing you were from the game you played?