Fuck this. my arm feels like it's going to fall off.

I have heart problems. I was born with it. My heart stopped twice before my first birthday. however, they thought it was basically SIDS, so they never really looked into it.

They finally are.

I'm having an ambulatory 24 hour Blood pressure test. holy fuck, this is annoying. My skin is ultra sensitive. Look at it the wrong way, and it bruises/ goes red. I have red marks all over my arms, because of some other things they did.but I can't bend my left arm, and it hurts like fuck :C

I don't know how the hell I'm going to sleep, because if I put a bit pressure on the tubing, it doesn't work.

fml.
Comments65
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Try listening to this...[link]

It is soothing and will send you into a relaxing trance state after a about 20-30 minutes or so. I've used it while in pain and I'm not going to say it works absolutely, fantastically, brilliantly, great but it does work to a degree and will help you relax if there is no other options.

Listen with stereo headphone/earphones or it won't work and try not to think, kinda like meditating but focus on the sound. Oh and lie down on your bed comfortably and don't move.
i'd offer you my own as others have
sadly
mine is shattered
in bloody
pieces
that i write about!

HA!!!!! (oh.girl) i'm so sorry, between your fucking of ass cramps and your family i think an intervention is is order ... *grabs my car keys*

I'll be there in about 10 months considering that i have to find a way to make my car float ... but i'm bringing my (wood.chipper) for dealing with all those that piss you off ...
You can have my heart, if I can have your lungs.
What's wrong with your lungs? :ohnoes:
Is that supposed to be some sort of pun? :lol:
That's a cute emote :D
oh right ... start ranting about boobies (laughs)
Good thing you're not a lefty!
I think they'd put it on my right arm, then.
That's just the Dreary luck?
No. :O they put it on your non-dominant hand.
Oh.

... Have you considered cutting off the arm?
I got it taken off today. it still hurts :saddummy:
Relax! The future will be before you know it and we'll clone you a new one or get a robotic one!
View all replies
Hm, I am told that tensing your muscles and holding it for ten seconds, then relaxing helps put you to sleep if done repeatedly.
That's similar to a form of meditation.
Hm is it. hm maybe that's where I heard it.

lol does it help?
Not really. Not when my arm is literally being cut off. (I had to get my mother to pull it off :C)
YAY for (moms) they rule.