LEGALISE WEED

There's a poster I won't name who goes on one of the many wonderful boards we have here. He's obsessed with weed but claims he doesn't smoke it. He claims he's going to run for president and pretty much everything he says is shot down by everyone else (rightly) as bullshit because he doesn't have a clue of what he's on about. He seems to use none of the massive IQ he claims to possess. Maybe he should make himself at home here where his brand of wisdom would be useful?

Why am I telling you this? No reason. Just complaining.

I want pancakes now. Weed flavoured pancakes.
Comments106
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You're refering to infinitetolerance, I believe. Dude's an idiot, thinks weed is the solution to end cancer and cause world peace. Oh and we can't forget how it would save the government billions of dollars and completely stop crime.
I wonder if legalising weed could unban his IP if deviantart ever banned him for being an idiot?
Maybe legalizing weed would bring about the second coming of Christ and bring peace to the Middle East!
Repeat that enough to him and he'll believe it.
I bet meanus and that guy's account are owned by the same person.
Ron Paul for pres! :D

nahh were getting the shitty black guy again. but i do think hes better then romney.
I think he was also better than what McCain would have been also. I think you all dodged a bullet there.
oh yeah mccain sucks. thats why i didnt remember him. he sucks.
He was more likely to pull the trigger and cause a lot of bullshit concerning whatever supposed nuclear war fears were threatening then.
I've never actually heard him say that he doesn't smoke it. If that's true, I find it extremely hard to believe. I mean, I think that pot should be legalised too, but he kinda makes me think twice about that. Plus, he isn't as funny as meanus.
He claims he doesn't touch the stuff. Then another comment he says he last smoked it 6 months before.
I doubt the Whitehorse will even consider him a possible candidate, not just because of the weed thing.

Also.. :iconpancakeglompplz:
I'm 90% sure I know who you're talking about and yeah... he's right up there with meanus with "always make the same topic about the same subject and always makes a moron out of himself" in the politics forum... though meanus is most likely a troll and this guy... I don't fucking even know.
Fuck weed. Screw that shit and everyone who defends it as 100% harmless.
Its definitely not harmless but I will defend its not that overly horrible. Definitely not as bad as booze which I can't even begin to describe how atrocious that drug is and yet despite destroying so many people in many ways it remains legal and easily accessed.

The fucking world is retarded.
cigarettes kill but weed doesnt. huh?
Weed just makes you super stupid and think you can run for president
abraham lincoln smoked weed.
And I about that because?
that is not a valid question.
And infinate's whining about certain drugs being illegal is equally invalid.
i literally said 5 words. i guess that's infinite