Closed to new replies
November 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 105

LEGALISE WEED

:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
There's a poster I won't name who goes on one of the many wonderful boards we have here. He's obsessed with weed but claims he doesn't smoke it. He claims he's going to run for president and pretty much everything he says is shot down by everyone else (rightly) as bullshit because he doesn't have a clue of what he's on about. He seems to use none of the massive IQ he claims to possess. Maybe he should make himself at home here where his brand of wisdom would be useful?

Why am I telling you this? No reason. Just complaining.

I want pancakes now. Weed flavoured pancakes.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkinoc-kun:
Kinoc-Kun Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
You're refering to infinitetolerance, I believe. Dude's an idiot, thinks weed is the solution to end cancer and cause world peace. Oh and we can't forget how it would save the government billions of dollars and completely stop crime.
Cenaris Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I wonder if legalising weed could unban his IP if deviantart ever banned him for being an idiot?
Maybe legalizing weed would bring about the second coming of Christ and bring peace to the Middle East!
Cenaris Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Repeat that enough to him and he'll believe it.
Lol, probably
:icondeviant-garde:
I bet meanus and that guy's account are owned by the same person.
:iconhorrificsensation:
Ron Paul for pres! :D

nahh were getting the shitty black guy again. but i do think hes better then romney.
:icongman313:
Half-black.
Cenaris Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I think he was also better than what McCain would have been also. I think you all dodged a bullet there.
:iconhorrificsensation:
oh yeah mccain sucks. thats why i didnt remember him. he sucks.
Add a Comment: