November 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 82

Well, Now My Ma Is Racist

:iconmisterturtle:
MisterTurtle Nov 7, 2012
Tealdeer: Ma's turning racist.

This glorious late-start morning, my mom is talking about Obama's victory in this pointless election.

"Welp, now all the jobs will go to the black people."

:stare:

In my infinite stupidity, I tell her calmly that that statement is a bit racist and ignorant. She goes on to rant about how black people she's linked in with have been getting promoted while she's being screwed over by her boss because she's no minority.

Wat.

Mom, I think you're a nice old lady. Because you don't fight back when your boss takes money from your pay, you aren't getting anywhere. Stop blaming everything that happens on other people, and stop before you throw on a white hood and burn crosses.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icongalacticgoat:
GalacticGoat Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
"while she's being screwed over by her boss because she's no minority."

Well unless your mother has a penis I think she may be a complete fucking retard. No offense to her but WOMEN IN THE WORK FORCE ARE TREATED AS A MINORITY! Fuck racist can't even get their shit straight. Makes me wonder if say one of those black folks was male and she had got promoted he'd be like "damn that bitch, she probably suck a bunch of cock off to get a promotion".

Because humanity can't accept you just fail, its always the minority you aren't in's fault you didn't get something good :roll:.
:iconshasta-md:
Next time tie her up and make her watch Dave Chappelle's version of the real world and then threaten that you're taking her to Detroit if she keeps it up.
MisterTurtle Nov 8, 2012
:lol:
:iconlobosabio:
So basically she's blaming others for her own inadequacies. Classy lady.
MisterTurtle Nov 8, 2012
:shrug:
:iconleciec:
It's okay, she doesn't have to work: she can just go on that welfare Obama's giving everyone.
My coworker essentially said that when we learned that Obama won. He really slaughtered all of my happiness. >:(
MisterTurtle Nov 8, 2012
He doesn't understand welfare.
:iconleciec:
Clearly. And while welfare fraud does take place, that shouldn't detract from the massive amount of good welfare does.
MisterTurtle Nov 8, 2012
Indeed.
:iconjohnson-bunnells:
Johnson-bunnells Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
My mom is a hypocrite when it comes to EVERYTHING, for example, before i told her I wasn't interested in guys, she told me never to date a black guy unless he was some formal churchy fella(she doesn't go to church so that's pretty stupid). But she complains that people automatically think she's racist when she says she doesn't support Obama, but guess what mom, u r racist, always complaining about blacks:(
Add a Comment: