Closed to new replies
November 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 63

There is a chihuahua in my house

:iconmegstiel:
megstiel Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Student General Artist
I had no intentions of having a chihuahua in this house yesterday, but sometimes these things happen.

Yesterday I was in the car with my dad, driving home after running a couple of errands. There was a chihuahua in the middle of the road, and there was a car coming right for it. And the chihuahua wasn't moving. In fact it didn't move until the car finally stopped and had to shoo it away, which got it to run to the other side of the street (he was staring at some dalmation in a yard) where he continued not moving. Then we saw him run into a busy street, and there was no doubt that he was going to be killed.

So my dad was able to coax him over towards him and we brought him into the car. We checked his tag, which had stuff written on it but a lot of it had been worn down. We checked at a few of the houses on the block, but didn't find anyone who knew anything about him. We were able to make out a few phone numbers and called them, but they were all disconnected. We also could find out where he had gotten his rabies vaccination and that he was microchipped, but they gave us a name, some more useless disconnected phone numbers, and a PO Box.

We tried searching for his owner on facebook and in the phone book, but nope he wasn't there.

My dad had to go to work, we brought the chihuahua home so he wouldn't be freezing or pancake outside, and decided that we would probably have his owners found by the end of the day.

Nope.

I've been scouring craigslist for missing dogs, I posted a thing on tumblr and facebook hoping to find someone who knows who this dog is even and can point me in the right direction, but I have had no luck.

The worst part is that my dad and brother are acting like the dog is MY RESPONSIBILITY for some reason, just because I'm responsible for the other tiny dog in the house. I know it was both of our's decisions to take him home, but I just didn't want him to die. I'm not obliged to love this dog. ;-; And it's really difficult because he really likes me. He keeps on wanting to be held and stuff which is starting to make my other dog feel insecure and I don't want her upset at me.

My little brother (the drug dealing thief who is also 12) really likes him, thank God. The chihuahua likes to sit on his pile of dirty laundry in his room. :o

At this point I think I'm going to send a letter to that PO Box because I can't just send the chihuahua there, but I wish there was a faster way to get ahold of this person. I feel really bad for them because when my dog went missing for like half an hour I was sobbing, but I'm pretty stuck as to how to find this little guy's owners.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconartemis-f-fox:
Artemis-F-Fox Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I love all animals, but little dogs are really fucking annoying usually. They don't bark, they "YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP." Props to you for saving the poor thing though.
megstiel Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Student General Artist
Chihuahuas are like the only small dog breed I can think of that yaps though. :o
:iconartemis-f-fox:
Artemis-F-Fox Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Oh hell no. There's this fucking pomeranian next door... sometimes me and my dad discuss how we want to kill.
:iconwalkingren:
WalkingRen Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012
I think the biggest point that should be made about this thread is your drug dealing brother =P
megstiel Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Student General Artist
I already made a thread about that, though!
:iconwalkingren:
WalkingRen Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012
Stop complaining start beating him with a baseball bat, or stopping him or something
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012
Call animal control or something? :0
megstiel Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Student General Artist
They are just going to take it to the humane society, which is already overflowing with dogs. I think we're just going to keep him, the more we look at what's going on.
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012
Oh, that makes sense. Well, good luck with looking after the dog then.
:iconbandihill3258:
BandiHill3258 Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Wait a minute, your complaining about a little yapping dog when your brother is a underaged drug dealer?
Add a Comment: