Closed to new replies
November 6, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 224

When "I Don't Give A Fuck" goes wrong

:iconthestickemperor:
TheStickEmperor Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Professional General Artist
One thing people don't seem to know. It's okay that you don't care about someone or something. But here's the thing that people don't quite understand: When you say that you don't care or even get the thought of that person or thing in your mind, don't you think that you're saying that you do care? :slow:

LOL It makes me laugh me laugh at how fast people can become hypocrites. Man, I just want to smack 'em in the face just to show them how stupid they are. Or better, I'll wait 'till they get jumped by somebody and record that shit. :lol:

Oh, and I so happened to stumble upon such an argument:
Person 1: That type of stuff is against the rules. Take it down or be banned.
Person 2: I don't give a fuck. As long as it was made by me.
Persom 1: Not giving fucks is irrelevant; it's against the rules. Also, you care enough to respond. :lol:
Person 2: ITS NOT AGAINST THE RULES IF IT WAS MADE BY YOU STOP TROLLING ME!!!!
Person 1: These are copyrighted images. These are not only unacceptable here, but can get you into a lot of trouble.
Person 2: AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO AND WHAT I CANT TO YOUR NOT MY MOM GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE!!!
Person 1: I'm trying to help you so you won't get into a lot of trouble with dA AND the law. These type of things can not only get you banned, but can put you into a lot of serious trouble with the people who made it. Taking other people's work and taking credit for it is actually illegal, you know. Oh and I figured I'd tell you: images that depict bodily fluids and/or wastes are also against the rules.
Person 2: THATS IT IM BLOCKING YOU SO YOU CAN STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! THERE! NOW GO BUG SOMEONE ELSE!!

I so happened to leave this on her page right before she finally decided to take her pictures down:

"Step 1: Check your panties, they might be bleeding.
Step 2: Remove all that copyrighted shit from your gallery, they have "Report the fuck out of me" written all over each and every one of them.
Step 3: Deactivate immediately.
Step 4: Don't come back until you've picked up a better brain, because it's obviously defective. And grow up a little, too-- you shouldn't even be looking at that type of shit, let alone making it."

It wasn't long after I posted that when I refreshed her page and saw "This user has been banned from deviantART permanently." on the screen. At that time, I've been getting spam mail from white knights of some person whose piece I gave a critique on...and got pre-blocked for it. :|

Need a TL;DR? feelfreetoinvestfourhundredthousanddollarsforabetterbrain :dummy:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconland-shark17:
Land-Shark17 Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
So... if I say I don't care, I probably care. Often, bears care about lots of things, so if I say "I don't care" a lot, I'm a bear. Bears hibernate in the winter, and global warming is making winters shorter. During winter, we have Christmas break, but ever since I got to high school, it's started later.
Putting that all together, my Christmas break is shorter because I pretended to no care about global warming, and in 10 years there'll be a bear meat shortage.
It's all so clear to me, now.
:iconwildergothica:
WilderGothica Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Who was it?
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012
Derp~
:iconcopaceticchaos:
CopaceticChaos Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Student General Artist
I got blocked, so imma piggyback.

Maybe if you weren't so retarded, then maybe you wouldn't fail so hard at "trolling".
:iconpinkmitten:
Pinkmitten Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
So now he's blocking everyone now. :lol: [link]
He knows he's an unfunny wanker so now he doesn't want to take shit seeing how he loves giving it. :lol:
:icontoxicotic:
Toxicotic Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
OP apparently blocked me, too, even though I've never spoken to him. :o
He probably saw you in another thread and decided to block you. Probably is blocking all the regulars because he realizes no one likes him.
:icontoxicotic:
Toxicotic Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
[link] Oh the irony. :laughing:
:iconjellybean9000:
Jellybean9000 Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
It's funny how he says that, yet he goes about blocking everyone else.
Oh, I'm sure he's an exception. :roll:
Add a Comment: