Racist westerners go stick to your stupid cartoon

Comment Flagged as Spam
Comments29
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Aren't you a black Indonesian guy that still lives in his parents mud hut?

Maybe you should go outside, get a job, a girlfriend (a real one, not a 2dimensional girl), or a hobby or something. Why can't use your free time to do something useful for society?
Oh it's you again.

Still using the exact same photos lol.
Comment Flagged as Spam
Asians don't exist irl. They're an internet concept :[
Comment Flagged as Spam
I've seen plenty of Indians and Semites who could pass for Westerners.

So yes, Westerners CAN look like Asians.

Try again. :meow:
Comment Flagged as Spam
I'm sure those adorable Asians love having a creepy 30 year old man drool over there pictures &, use them without permission.
Orly? if I remember correctly, anime was influenced by WESTERN CARTOONS in the very beginning.
Now kindly remove that stick from your ass and find a better way to troll people.
Don't bother, this guy is a ban evading troll. He's literally be banned no less then 3 times previously for racism and ALWAYS comes back and makes a near identical thread about the same topic just to be banned within a day or two again. Since he's a troll nothing you say no matter how logical will mean anything. Don't waste your time, you probably could find thousands of things to do online that would be more productive then arguing with a person that knows their position is wrong and PURPOSELY HOLDS IT just to bother people.
lol I know he's a troll, I'm just posting for shits and giggles.
I don't take shit on the internet seriously :lol:
:U ah good. I just worry some people here are less familiar with our regular trolls so they may be actually trying to cram some logic into the OP.

Honestly the OP needs an actual hobby, again this is at minimum his 4th account (I'm pretty sure he's had more as well). He literally just joins DA to make this topic and be banned a day later. What the fuck is the point?
:iconthatsracistplz: But at least you got it in the right forum this time. :pat:
You're using a computer to post this thread on the internet. Both things were invented by Englishmen, so suck it. :meow:
Ah, yes. 'Allo 'Allo was brilliant! :lol:
Nothing beats a show featuring adorable, huggable nazis! :la:

And I absolutely LOVE Officer Crabtree.
Listen very carefully, I shall say zis only once...

You're SO right. :laughing:
Do you happen to have a link to the charles manson gif?
Not sure which one you mean... :confused:

This one perhaps?