What's that November? You want to be in Summer?!

IT'S TOO HOT.

It's the first week of November here in SF and I'm sitting in Balls Soup at 80 fucking degrees. Anyone who says global warming is a myth is a goddamn idiot.
Comments47
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
It's the first week of November here in NJ and I've had to scrape snow off my car twice.
what's that, you want to talk about the weather.

:yawn:
You have got to live someplace in the south. Here where I'm at, it's like 37 F.
I LOVE THE BAY AREA WEATHER! DONT JINX IT DAMNIT!!! Yes that needed to be in all caps. Fuck cold weather.
You consider EIGHTY to be too hot?
80 with 75% humidity in the evening during a month that's usually around the 50s around here, yes.
:stare:

That's definitely global warming.
What the fuck? It's like fucking below 30 degrees here! :stare: It was a warm winter last year, how come it's so cold this year?

Check mate.
It's barely above 40 here.
Fuck you, the frost just killed my garden. It bloomed really late because of the hot dry summer and now it's DEAD.
:lol: That was so dramatic.
I was born in spring, November to be exact :la:
It's 80 again today with a low of high 60s. Tomorrow it's going to be mid-70s with a low of high 50s, then 2 days of rain in the 60s-50s.

Rinse and repeat.
how bout repeat and then rinse?
It's pretty cold here, but then that's somewhat typical in England.. though I swear it wasn't as cold last year. :hmm:

We're getting more and more extreme. :la:
I usually say I prefer cold to heat. But after a summer this rainy, I'm beginning to change my mind.'
Not to mention that my new apartment bleeds air. I'm thinking winter is going to suuuuck!

Also I hate winter. Hatehatehatehatehatehatehate! I wanna move to a place on the equator without that particular season. :grump:
TAKE ME TO THIS PARADISE CITY

Fuck winter :stare:

Also, I don't think I"ve ever seen a thread by you before!
WHERE THE GRASS IS GREEN AND THE GIRLS ARE PRETTY!
OH WON'T YOU PLEASE TAKE ME HOME
I don't make them often.
It was 0.5C when I went out this morning. :stare:
lol you should come to south africa its permanently summer here except maybe for a few weeks in June.