Online guyfriend r stupidz

A drop in the ocean
a change in the weather,
I was praying that you and me
might end to together
it's like wishing for rain as I stand in a desert.

But yeah srsly.
stoopid D:< they're so hot and cold, and moodier then most girls i know on my period T_T and after playing 5 mmo's over my 23 years of living,
I have officaly decided it's stupid,
i've had a couple RL boyfriends too but they're even stupidierz but the stupidest is probably me for not just sticking with the cat, xD
then there's my guys in the friend zone, that i get along with really easy, that mistake that for chemistry which it isnt T_T;
JUST BLAH
BLAH stay away!
I just want a dragon D: and a cat and my own world and life is good.
XD life is good though i'm just complaining, cause I seriously wonder what it'd be like to date a girl xD. Idk I get along with guys easier now that im older, well ones that arnt good looking, i'm totally comfortable with, but if they are decent looking/cute i'm intimidated so I must set myself up for this bs.
Oh as for online dating.
I seriously start crushing on accents, guys with good british or aussie accents = love. LMAO.
my current or last online crush was/is an aussie XD i'm not sure if im talking in present or past because i'm kinda tired T_T of him.
It's not really a boyfriend i dont date online XD it's just an online guyfriend that happens to be single and we spend some time flirting every day for a bit, what i can fit in between school school and more school lol
Comments148
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Why are all the girls on yourperiod?
whoah
u so tru
i cant beleve

i apologize on behalf of every other online guys/friends/ RL guys we are not all like that the internet tend to take over and they loose themselves in the anonymity the net tend to offer it kind like how a rather decent person enter an online chat they choose to be a anon and spam/ troll sorry that you had to experience that stuff our bad *bow* now time for pie
Oh god, no!

It's me at age thirteen! How did you time travel, me from age thirteen? I don't remember meeting myself in the future :crying:
Clearly if you have time for a relationship you are not playing enough mmos. Mmos should be taking up ALL your time.
Someone was bored.
cool story bro :iconcoolplz:
tl;dr

Did not understand. at all.
I am such an epic troll, when I have time, all the angry publicity gave me over 100 pageviews :P I should do this more often
:itrollu: :trollfaceplz:
I want to post the itrollu icon it's so awesome ; ;
man i got class and I was done trollin' but more just keep showin' up for more D: i wanna report muh own thread just so it goes away
Lol. Want me to report it for yous? :B
nah this might be my ticket to a permenant spot on the forums :D its working freaking awesome

Look at dat albino blablango ain't he sexeh?
too sexy zoom into the bottom half please, i wanna tap that
I believe I would like to kill you. ^w^
if you can afford the plane ticket I live in honolulu :D
HAHAHA IT'S SATIRE