FUCK

I was reading through the recent threads today. There was a common theme to them: Things seem to be going poorly for the regulars. I am now freaked out because, everything has been going well for me recently. The fuck is going to happen and when?! :iconterrifiedplz:

In case of mod drive-by: My complaint is that things seem to be going bad for the other regs and nothing's happened to me yet, which means it's coming and this does no good for my paranoia.

Bonus complaint: My German teacher is a cunt.
Comments108
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
No worries, Not all regulars are having an awful time, the worst thing I'm going through is sleep issues. I can't sleep and I can't stay awake! I am so tired.. x-x
I've had a lot on my mind, what with my graduation drawing nigh and me going through a phase of bluh-I-hate-my-drawings-kill-it-with-fire-:icontableflipplz:, but somehow I don't think it's because of the regulars having bad luck since I'm not really one of them.
How exactly? on pretty much all of the above.
:paranoid: that seems suspicious :B
My fucking first semester was ruined like hell by my mother because she felt the need to overreact to a D and two Cs on a progress report.

Was thinking of writing a complaint on it, but wasn't sure if I was able to get through it without a rage.
du bist ein nilpferd
Du bist einen Teufeln >:C
I am a devils? Plural?
Whoops :c Still learning the language
Everything bad that happens to me is generally my fault in the end, so I rarely complain about it (unless it's anecdotally terrible, in which case I make an I Am a Fucking Idiot complaint, of which fewer are popping up so I guess I've learned my lesson).

But in comparison with most of the other regs, my life has been a bit meh. It's a lukewarm pool of comfort and yet anxiety for the future, which I'm solving tomorrow by doing some stuff (he said, generally).

Compared to last year, I've been doing much better. I have actual friends now, whom I actually hang out with. I'm less afraid to be stupid and be a part of a fandom that most people hate, and those two things meld well these days due to most of my friends also being bronies.

We're throwing a party for this Saturday. Guess why. :dummy:
Das ist gut, ist Es kein?
Kein? Don't ya mean Nichts?

I mean, I only took German 1, but still...
I finished drawing a contest entry, now I only need to ink/color. :la:
View all replies
I'm doing good aside from being broke, but nothing new about that! :dummy:
I've been having that nauseous feeling, making me run to the toilet to throw up, but not being able to. And allergies have not been kind to me. My nose exploded with mucus 3 times yesterday.