teenage kids these days...

I seriously fucking hate their mindset.

For real. I go and wait for a friend outside her building, and then all of a sudden, like, five of them come out, and the three dudes can't seem to properly put on their pants. Why the fuck do they have 'em all down like that? It's stupid. Really stupid.

Then they have the mind go to a couple of passersby and call out names.

I think they are all fucked up. Like, serious mental disorder.

Rant over.
Comments30
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm a teen...

Why are you so mean to me :iconsadplz:
You're supposed to admire their asses?

I thought it was women who were obsessed with that, typically.

Still, I thought the fad had died.. pulling your pants down low.
Like, totally!1!!!!!!

And you're like so fucking mature in, like, comparison. Like, you wouldn't, like, make an idiotic complaint about, like, how people, like, like to dress!!!!!!!11!!!
They forget that there's life after-school... :shrug:
because itz cool bro,
it's cool.
in their little minds
Man, I'm a kid these days. We're not ALL like that. A lot of kids I know are nice.

Like everything, the idiot minority bring the rest of us down.
Like, for real, they like, omg, totally
You must be old as fuck
Complainers these days :roll:
Kids have always been brats, simply because they're kids. People have been complaining about kids being brats since the dawn of human history. I bet cavemen huddled around the communal fire complaining about how all the caveteens are little brats these days.
Socrates was complaining about the same shit on papyrus that this person's doing on their iPhone. Fuck that 'last generation' was so much better mindset.
You must be a teen, yourself. :bucktooth:
Wanna jump 'em later?
This thread should be locked for being complete shit. :lock:
It's actually the fashion among young guys to wear one jeans hanging down below the arse cheeks. No idea why, but it's true. A lot of teenagers have a natural attitude then you get others than verbally abuse people on the street. Which is wrong those that do that are immature, and well the brain doesn't fully mature until the age of 25. So they don't have metal disorders. They are probably waiting for that person to turn around and confront or say something back. That's what them guys are trying to do provoke people to either get in a fight or get a rise out of them. Best to ignore it act like they aren't there.

What a bizarre thread.XD
That dead horse won't beat itself, amiright? :lol:
I hate that they wear their pants practically to their knees. I don't like teenagers either, but there's also very nice and smart teens out there.