Link

Statistics

Replies: 89

YO DAWG , do not trample over the dog !

Hidden by Admin

Devious Comments

:iconsmashingtheopponent:
SmashingTheOpponent Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Fuck that! That's bullshit! SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN OUT TO GET THE POOR THING RATHER THAN RECORD THAT!
:iconhorrificsensation:
HorrificSensation Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012
and by the way, what you did was illegal by going over 200mph so I will save that prove you have typed and use it against you
:iconanaliasunknown:
AnAliasUnknown Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012
Yeah, I'm calling troll on this one. Seriously, who would be fucking stupid enough to sit there and record a dog getting run over?

Well, except you, if you happen to not be a troll. Which I doubt.
I wouldnt call it stupidity. its because he thought it would be exciting to see and have other people see it, he knows it was fucking wrong to not help it but thats your average peice of shit tool
:iconcindarellapop:
CindarellaPop Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
You're the lousiest troll ever. It's obvious that you want to be banned by spreading 'disturbing' content and I hope you get your wish. Maybe some day you'll have kids and they'll ask to hear a fun story from you and you can tell them about the time you shared videos of someone's dog dying on the road trying to get angry reactions. I bet you're so proud of yourself. I hope your ego got inflated a little bit by trying to hurt other peoples preshus fee-fees.
:iconthestickemperor:
TheStickEmperor Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Professional General Artist
Also, those dog-loving organizations like ASPCA might track that shit down. :bucktooth:
You're a pussy to have stopped to check if it was fine. I would have kept on driving.

Dumbass mutt should have stayed off the road.
your a fucking idiot too
Hey, look! There's a member of the ASPCA here! :lol:
no, I just love animals and that was fucking animal cruelty, and thats not how your supposed to fucking treat animals. how is going over 200mph, hitting a dog because of the guys stupidity, and recording it gettting hit by another car right? What the fuck is funny about that "ohh boohoo it hurt my car wahhhh" what a fucking fake tool. and your a dick for laughing too.

Deviously Denied!

We're sorry, but you cannot post a comment here.