Goddamn can I just get a break, PLEASE

Feel incompetent as fuck at this school (even though it was just my first week out of twelve doing shit I haven't properly done before OR touched things I haven't touched in a year), miss the entire NEXT week of school due to vomiting, fever, and fucking shitting my guts at any given point in time. Oh you got out of bed? BETTER SHIT YOUR PANTS WITH FUCKING MAGMA. Oh you just drank some water? WELL HERE IT COMES, STILL COLD!
On top of that, I get a call from my doctor. "'Ey you got the tittie sickness." Fucking breast cancer, are you serious? Of all the times in the world to get goddamned fucking boob cancer you have to pick now?? It didn't just hit me until today, when I had to explain to the instructor I was SHITTING MY PANTS for a week and on top of that I got tit cancer, so EVERYTHING CAME SPEWING OUT (not like, throw up vomit, like word vomit).
"I have a 50/50 chance of surviving this, they start out as benign and it can either be like mom and grandma where it just goes away or in a few months it gets worse, and then I've got 10 years to do everything I've ever wanted to do with my life like my aunt and my great grandma." Sometimes not even that. Aunt had 5 years and she died in 6. Good woman, miss her.
Plus the funding I got as a reward for doing well on some tests is going to be fucking late because the woman who was supposed to be taking care of all of that shit uh (how did she word it, aw yeah-) "worded it wrong" in the e-mail she sent them. So the money I was supposed to be living off of two weeks ago is going to be two weeks late. Again. faack

And then my alarm was set an hour wrong and I was thirty minutes late to class this morning.

For fuck's sake I just want a hug and for everything to be going smoothly. Can't I have that? What kind of fucking bullshit tests are these, life? WHO IS DOING THIS I DEMAND TO KNOW. >8[

I have got two things keeping me going right now, and this school is one of them. Please, who/whatever you are, don't take this away from me. I'm trying my hardest to get on my feet, here.

Bonus complaint: I fucking hate flies they're EVERYWHERE.
Comments70
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I hope you get better - here is an e-hug for all its worth :hug:
Damn, it sounds terrible Hope it goes away and wish u well. I know it sounds copy/pasteish but I got nothin'. :manhug:

PS: If it makes you fell better, tell me where you are and Ill beat the shit out of ur teacher for ya. :teamwork:
So. Everyone in complaints [minus prosaix, but what can you do?] has actually been mature and wished you good luck and comfort... faith in complaints; slightly restored.
I'm very sorry to hear about your troubles; I advise going to school and asking to speak to a counselor about your illness, and how much you are struggling. Don't struggle in silence; somebody will be able to help you! Sounds like they've caught your cancer early, so hopefully, everything will go okay, so please don't panic too much. That's the most advice I can offer you, really.
Please stay positive, it's what you need to do right now. I know it's hard, in these situations, but you really have to, or you'll become your own worst enemy.
Good luck :heart:
Well, shit :ohnoes:. I don't suppose you would qualify for/be interested in medical leave? I'd feel like being that sick would qualify, but I wouldn't know.
Nah, can't. It's horseshoeing school so it's only 12 weeks long, can't afford to miss any more or I can't graduate!
Here, have another e-hug. :manhug:
I HAVE SO MANY! I shall accept this one TOO!
Know what you need? Fuzzy socks...and to relax. :<
I have no fuzzy socks. :c
I'm sorry, kid. Have an e-hug :hug:
No problem. I know you'll make it through.
Wow. I am so sorry to hear all of this. I really... can't say anything. :hug:
It's alright, the thoughts and the e-hug mean more than you think!
:( I'm terribly sorry. I hope things get better for you soon.. :hug:
They probably will! I hope so anyways. Thank you!
Aaa don't be, but the sympathy is shamelessly accepted.
I'm so sorry :(
Nahh don't be. Am just needing E-HUGZ like a loser right now, haha