Anyone else find it insulting...

WHEN SOMEONE POSTS ON YOUR PROFILE TO WATCH THEM, AND YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHY THEY WOULD EVEN THINK YOU WOULD?

O-O JUST WHY?
ANYONE HAVE THIS HAPPEN TO THEM?
COME RANT WITH ME.

Maybe I'm being a spastic bitch about this, but it has happened around three times.

:stare: I NEED TO GET THIS OUT OF MY SYSTEM.
Comments345
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Those who do that get my dicks.
.__. I'll take this as for laughs.
:iconahahaplz:
Sometimes I find it a little annoying.

Though the most annoying comment I've had so far was from a random girl who posted "Don't forget to donate points to me!" on my page. It's like I didn't forget...I'm just not going to.
Woah. I like your brutal honesty. xD
Lol I didn't actually say that to her, I just thought it.
Well, either way it was funny. xD
A guy watched me and asked for a watch back. I went trough his gallery and it was a really nice one, he just did not have a lot of watchers.

One day, he just deactivated.

Then you have the ones that post a link to their gallery, unless they start spamming like crazy they do not bother me, I just hide the comment.
That's. So. Sad... :iconwhywouldyoudothatplz:
Ahh, that's very sensible. ^^
I love the ones that watch you, and when you thank them for it they demand a watch back. Maybe I should just stop talking to people in general.
:iconjawdrop: I've had that happen before and it just gets awkward...Nah, just be careful who you talk to. ._.
That's never happened to me - BUT - what I do find irritating is when someone is a fave whore.

Literally seconds after you post a piece, someone favs it, then you look at their page and it's pretty much "plz buy/watch/fav my shit!"

First world problem, yes, but it still makes you feel dime-a-dozen. :(
;-; That's so sad, that's never occurred to me. :pat:
Never experienced this personally but it all reminds me of people on Youtube going on popular videos and begging people in the comment section to check out their channels (which are usually pretty boring and uninteresting). A pet peeve of mine -__-;
I've seen that happen before, and that is annoying as well. -_-
AMAIGAWD YES IT'S VERY ANNOYING. :stare: I WANT TO SHOOT ALL PEOPLE WHO ASK ME THAT
YAY FINALLY SOMEONE WHO WILL AGREE IN ALL CAPS. CONGRATS. XD
I wouldn't go so far as shooting them though. o.o
I only +Watch someone when their art agrees with my taste or has very interesting views.
I had two Deviants ask for a Watch, I declined one and accepted the other. I don't think it's a very bad thing, but those people should go to Featuring Groups to get +Watchers.
Agreed, I do the same. Why did you accept the one?
Yeah, if you want to advertise you should either feature it in groups or go to the forum "thumb-share." o.o Maybe they don't know....
I accepted the one because we've been talking a lot and well, it seemed to be okay. We're friends now :)

Some people don't, it does seem to take forever to know the basics of dA if you don't care to actually read dA rules/FAQ.
^^ That sounds nice.

._. I'll admit, it took a friend of mine to tell me the ropes. Well actually no, I learned it on my own really except not understanding how the premium membership worked or how to buy things. I'm so independent. xD