Hey guys, missed me? Well here's a callout for ya.

Swamped with schoolwork so I think I've been pretty quietly moderating, but it's time for a callout.

[link]

This is about a white knight. The OP in this thread was a little silly, but I have no beef.

But the white knight reeeeally got their panties in a knot over my white skin, so let me tell you a little story: Once upon a time a suave black gentleman came to Canada from Jamaica. Some decades later his daughter married a white man and BAM. ^bohobella

And I think it's pretty damn awesome I'm white as fuck, specifically because unlike my mother, I don't get beat daily or ever experience any racism that will hold me back. But it's never all fun and games, because for some reason people can be incredibly rude when they hear I'm mixed race, and I'd be a rich lady if I made money every time someone accused me of not being related to my own flesh and blood. (And trust me, I was a pretty obvious accident, so "secretly adopted" is out of the matter)

So I guess a lot of torment especially in high school about having a black family and being so white, it really makes one pissed off when some white knight googles and reverse image searches your photos and then decides nope that's not your family photos.

I really don't even know how that happened, unless they think I'm a mighty fine photoshopper and just plastered my face into my family's life. I'm also not sure why anyone would do that in a sane mine...

tl;dr: I'm going to regret this thread because I get my panties in a knot easily when people start questioning my existence/complexion/if my family is a lie.

And sorry in advance if terms like whitey and jungle fever annoy you, but fucker let's face it if you know me, you shouldn't expect anything better, PC words are my biggest turn off!
Comments206
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm a little disappointed that you continued to argue with them for so long, there was no point to it other than getting your own kicks then sitting back and chuckling. Why even weigh in on arguments of that nature, it's not necessary when that much stupidity is being thrown back and forth like a volleyball.
The lulz. There is always the lulz.
:bucktooth: Why don't people understand that mixed race people don't always blatantly look mixed race? My best friend is from a mostly black african family, but she's white with blue eyes like you, because her dad is european. The black people in her family can wear whatever they damn well like and nobody minds, but some american guy was actually offended by the idea of her wearing any traditional african clothes at a family party because she doesn't look black enough. :roll:
Ah, I recognize OP from all his rant-threads here on how no "black women" want to date him.
He's still going on about that?

The other guy is creepy as well. Who the hell looks up all that private info only to be able to say "Na-uh, you're not (insert race here)" in an argument? :noes:
Jesus, that went downhill quickly...

Made for a good read though! :D
Jesus, that went downhill quickly...

Made for a good read though! :D
Holy beans, I didn't realize my asperger's was a free pass to be a creepy shit head! But seriously, I don't understand guy like that. He needs to stop being bad people and gtf over it.
Oh I know how you feel! =) Its not ANY better right off of the Canadian border around Detroit, MI where I am from. Racism is HUGE is the US as well...unfortunately. Being mixed/biracial/multiracial can be really tough.. =( STAY STRONG! I've heard it all as well... -_-

Yours in ambiguity! ;)

Donny
Oh for sure, I can only imagine.
What, callouts are okay if you're a popular for deviant? When I made a callout about you and T-LOID, it got locked and I was told it was because it was a callout... :iconjustsaiyanplz:

But they told everyone else that I asked for the thread to be locked. :c
dA mods are lying bullies ;-;
WHY BOHO
No one should ever lock a callout. But they do tend to set off red flags and get monitored closer, because they usually contain the most butthurt and that's a flamebait lock. I don't think being a popular deviant changes if it gets locked or not, callouts are totally allowed but I've had callouts of mine locked in the past too.
I guess mullato folks have them black moments too. I'd start f**king folks up for making me feel uneasy though
I like the part where they think they can report a CV :lol:
Some guy here questioned if I was Indian :stare: I'm not even that light wtf is this

Also, lel at completely wtfness.
At first I was pretty amused. And then I was just freaked out.
Well as Devildaggers said yeah that's not new but holy fucking hell this is dumb even on white knight level x-x. Jesus, kinda glad now I don't post photos of myself online so people can judge who I'm related to. My dad for example has... very fucking dark skin, black hair and brown eyes but he's still white... or at least to the most part (let's not get into a massive history lesson about how my people are pretty much all not completely white to variant degrees). I don't look anything like him, the only think we have in common is both have curly hair.

It would be very disheartening if someone told me my dad wasn't my dad :grump: especially if its basically just racism oriented bullshit.

Anyway need a hug? This whole thing is fucking stupid and I honestly know you're probably quite stressed out being told your family isn't your family.
White knights are fucking retards, what else is new?
Random fact: I have two second cousins (a brother and a sister) who, while my black Trinidadian great aunt is definitely their mother, you'd think they were white people just by looking at them. :lol: I guess they just took after my great uncle (although my male second cousin does have some black facial features).

I don't know why people are so surprised when they see a black person who doesn't look "black". I guess a little surprise is expected, but if you think about it, we are a race that was created by mixing... Sure, we've got an "average" look just like any other race, but I would expect us to kind of have a lot of variance... But hell, I dunno. I could be spouting bullshit right now. lol
That was a lot of reading... Why would you try to tell someone that it's not their family in the image, and that they don't seem to be of the origin that has been said? I guess some people lie, but you explained it so many times. :stare:
Apparently it's because of all dem white folks in my facebook photos. I would even go as far to say that the majority of the photos of my family on FB are of the black side, but unfortunately for me, all the family I have listed/with FB accounts are... :noes: From the white side!

So obvs everything else was a lie
:iconlegaspplz: People can be mixed race and have white relatives! :noes: