Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 4, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 205

Hey guys, missed me? Well here's a callout for ya.

:iconbohobella:
bohobella Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Swamped with schoolwork so I think I've been pretty quietly moderating, but it's time for a callout.

[link]

This is about a white knight. The OP in this thread was a little silly, but I have no beef.

But the white knight reeeeally got their panties in a knot over my white skin, so let me tell you a little story: Once upon a time a suave black gentleman came to Canada from Jamaica. Some decades later his daughter married a white man and BAM. ^bohobella

And I think it's pretty damn awesome I'm white as fuck, specifically because unlike my mother, I don't get beat daily or ever experience any racism that will hold me back. But it's never all fun and games, because for some reason people can be incredibly rude when they hear I'm mixed race, and I'd be a rich lady if I made money every time someone accused me of not being related to my own flesh and blood. (And trust me, I was a pretty obvious accident, so "secretly adopted" is out of the matter)

So I guess a lot of torment especially in high school about having a black family and being so white, it really makes one pissed off when some white knight googles and reverse image searches your photos and then decides nope that's not your family photos.

I really don't even know how that happened, unless they think I'm a mighty fine photoshopper and just plastered my face into my family's life. I'm also not sure why anyone would do that in a sane mine...

tl;dr: I'm going to regret this thread because I get my panties in a knot easily when people start questioning my existence/complexion/if my family is a lie.

And sorry in advance if terms like whitey and jungle fever annoy you, but fucker let's face it if you know me, you shouldn't expect anything better, PC words are my biggest turn off!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconxadrea:
Xadrea Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
I'm a little disappointed that you continued to argue with them for so long, there was no point to it other than getting your own kicks then sitting back and chuckling. Why even weigh in on arguments of that nature, it's not necessary when that much stupidity is being thrown back and forth like a volleyball.
:iconbohobella:
bohobella Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
The lulz. There is always the lulz.
:iconlittle-wild-one:
little-wild-one Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012
:bucktooth: Why don't people understand that mixed race people don't always blatantly look mixed race? My best friend is from a mostly black african family, but she's white with blue eyes like you, because her dad is european. The black people in her family can wear whatever they damn well like and nobody minds, but some american guy was actually offended by the idea of her wearing any traditional african clothes at a family party because she doesn't look black enough. :roll:
:iconkitsumekat:
kitsumekat Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012
Genes mostly.
:iconhardrockangel:
Hardrockangel Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Ah, I recognize OP from all his rant-threads here on how no "black women" want to date him.
He's still going on about that?

The other guy is creepy as well. Who the hell looks up all that private info only to be able to say "Na-uh, you're not (insert race here)" in an argument? :noes:
:icon290pika:
290Pika Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Student Filmographer
You're so white. :no:
:icon1800-idiocy:
1800-IDIOCY Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Jesus, that went downhill quickly...

Made for a good read though! :D
:icon1800-idiocy:
1800-IDIOCY Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Jesus, that went downhill quickly...

Made for a good read though! :D
:iconart-snob-solutions:
Art-Snob-Solutions Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
He's reactivated XD
:iconbkatt500:
bkatt500 Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Holy beans, I didn't realize my asperger's was a free pass to be a creepy shit head! But seriously, I don't understand guy like that. He needs to stop being bad people and gtf over it.
Add a Comment: