I chipped a tooth...

... and now I can't stop tounging the chipped area. :stare:

Why does fixing a tooth cost an arm and a leg, btw?

I guess I should be happy it isn't chipped too far down, because it doesn't hurt, and I can drink coffee without feeling it any more than usual.

Oh, and I just had to fix 4578578475 auto-corrects, because I had my iPad mini on Danish, and... I'm still tounging the damn tooth.

Anti-complaint: I bought an iPad mini! it is awesome! Free Netflix for a month as well, but I'll cancel after. The Danish version hasn't got much on yet.

In case of incompetent mod drive-by: My complaint is that I chipped a tooth. What I wish to discuss is my chipped tooth, the cost of fixing it, iPads, the amount of edits of autocorrects I just did, incompetent mods, coffee, guinea pigs, why it sucks that tomorrow is Monday, and why the Danish version of Netflix has such a limited amount of movies and series on it.
Comments108
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Lucky that it wasn't chipped bad enough to hurt afterward. That would suck.

I chipped a tooth in a snow brawl back in grade school. Good times. :lol:

Lots of blood though.
Yeah, I think I was quite lucky that it wasn't worse.

Childhood injury stories, oh yeah!
Yeah. I hate the thought of teeth hurting. I've never had cavities in my life, and I'm hellbent on keeping it that way.

Heck yes, I've got a ton of those!
...Yeah, I was a clumsy kid. :iconsadtardplz:
I've been having phantom pains in various teeth since I was at the dentists'. Makes no sense, since she did x-rays and everything looked perfectly fine.
Sheer nerves on my part. Conclusion: I'm an idiot. :lol:
D: Damn phantoms. Get exorcism?
I am getting them cleaned tomorrow. :nod:
Teeth are such a bitch :stare: My wisdom teeth are still trying to grow in and apparently are growing in sideways, god damn my narrow jaw. I might set up an appointment to get them removed during winter break. I won't have a reason to be particularly active by then and I will actually be able to relax.
Sounds like a good idea.

They can cause such problems, and once you get an infection, there'll be a lot more to fix.
Yeah :( I had read that once you turn 30 and still have impacted wisdom teeth, shit gets even worse in terms of infections.
The thooth is fixed!

The bike-ride back to work in the rain was worse than the fixing, and I’m rather happy about it. :lol:

I fainted once and broke my front left tooth and one of my canines. They didn't hurt *thank god* and luckily since I was entitled to NHS, it didn't cost me anything. It didn't hurt :)
I hoe I'll be as lucky!

Who knew I would be such a wuzz...
Well, good luck. How much will the cap cost to fit?
I'll know tomorrow. And thanks!
I'm the same when I get anything new, teeth wise.

Teeth are really important. Apparently the pain one can get from it outweighs childbirth pain.

I don't get the difference between iPad mini and the iPad, apart from the obvious. :hmm:
I'm not sure of the diff either, but don't really give a crap. :lol:
I like that the mini fits in my handbag etc.
Ah.. makes sense. :D

I wouldn't mind one of those. :P
You own an iPod Mini? YOU ARE DEAD TO ME :iconimrlynotimpressedplz:
Mini mini mini minimini, yea!
You love me, and you know it!
iHate iThings! :iconshakecaneplz:
So are bottle caps! :iconshakecaneplz:
And you hate them too? You evil creature! EEEEEEEVILLLLL!
I hate everything, EVEREEEEEEYTHING!!! :iconbaawwplz:
View all replies