November 4, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 107

I chipped a tooth...

:iconsvataben:
Svataben Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
... and now I can't stop tounging the chipped area. :stare:

Why does fixing a tooth cost an arm and a leg, btw?

I guess I should be happy it isn't chipped too far down, because it doesn't hurt, and I can drink coffee without feeling it any more than usual.

Oh, and I just had to fix 4578578475 auto-corrects, because I had my iPad mini on Danish, and... I'm still tounging the damn tooth.

Anti-complaint: I bought an iPad mini! it is awesome! Free Netflix for a month as well, but I'll cancel after. The Danish version hasn't got much on yet.

In case of incompetent mod drive-by: My complaint is that I chipped a tooth. What I wish to discuss is my chipped tooth, the cost of fixing it, iPads, the amount of edits of autocorrects I just did, incompetent mods, coffee, guinea pigs, why it sucks that tomorrow is Monday, and why the Danish version of Netflix has such a limited amount of movies and series on it.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcederbom:
Lucky that it wasn't chipped bad enough to hurt afterward. That would suck.

I chipped a tooth in a snow brawl back in grade school. Good times. :lol:

Lots of blood though.
Svataben Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Yeah, I think I was quite lucky that it wasn't worse.

Childhood injury stories, oh yeah!
Yeah. I hate the thought of teeth hurting. I've never had cavities in my life, and I'm hellbent on keeping it that way.

Heck yes, I've got a ton of those!
...Yeah, I was a clumsy kid. :iconsadtardplz:
I've been having phantom pains in various teeth since I was at the dentists'. Makes no sense, since she did x-rays and everything looked perfectly fine.
Sheer nerves on my part. Conclusion: I'm an idiot. :lol:
D: Damn phantoms. Get exorcism?
Svataben Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I am getting them cleaned tomorrow. :nod:
:iconkittythenekoalien:
KittyTheNekoAlien Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Teeth are such a bitch :stare: My wisdom teeth are still trying to grow in and apparently are growing in sideways, god damn my narrow jaw. I might set up an appointment to get them removed during winter break. I won't have a reason to be particularly active by then and I will actually be able to relax.
Sounds like a good idea.

They can cause such problems, and once you get an infection, there'll be a lot more to fix.
:iconkittythenekoalien:
KittyTheNekoAlien Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Yeah :( I had read that once you turn 30 and still have impacted wisdom teeth, shit gets even worse in terms of infections.
The thooth is fixed!

The bike-ride back to work in the rain was worse than the fixing, and I’m rather happy about it. :lol:

Add a Comment: