Closed to new replies
November 4, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 32

DO NOT HIRE OverlordJC!

:iconwarringking88:
warringking88 Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Not so much a complaint as it is a warning. Do not hire this guy. He is a scam artist. I alread paid him for several commissions only receive nothing 4 months later. When I emailed him, he ignored it until I got in touch with his friend. He later comes back at me with a huge attidute, as well as complaints and no refund still (claiming that he spent all my money). I received emails from others having the same problem with him. If you ever do get a commission back from this guy, trust me, you are one of the lucky ones...
[link]

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Not a complaint. :lock:
:iconjellybean9000:
Jellybean9000 Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconfelissauria:
Felissauria Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
That is the ugliest box ever.
:iconpenhuin:
Penhuin Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:icongetoutplz:
:iconthe-uglytruth:
You requested multiple commissions from a person without checking if they would deliver even one? You'll get no sympathy from me. While you're going about throwing money at random people on the internet, want to toss some my way? I promise you'll get exactly what you pay for. :roll:
:iconmechanicold:
Did you guys set up some sort of proposal or contract?
:iconmurphysdinnerparty:
MurphysDinnerParty Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Several commissions? You mean you asked for several instead of waiting for one and to see what would happen with that one? I can understand one commission. But when you took the second one without even receiving the first one, you only have yourself to blame afterwards.
:iconsbkmulletman:
God dammit, not another one of these "warning" pricks.

We really should spray this place down.
:iconthe-uglytruth:
"We really should spray this place down."

burn*

Fixed that for you.
Add a Comment: