#ProsaixRepellent

It doesn't work. :nuu:

TL;DR: This is why I shouldn't buy things from Dave. First the Hamster Insurance. Now this. :grump:
Comments91
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Yours must be defective.

:iconbabysunshine1plz::iconbabysunshine2plz::iconbabysunshine3plz::iconbabysunshine4plz::iconbabysunshine5plz:
:iconbabysunshine6plz::iconbabysunshine7plz::iconbabysunshine8plz::iconbabysunshine9plz::iconbabysunshine10plz:
:iconbabysunshine11plz::iconbabysunshine12plz::iconbabysunshine13plz::iconbabysunshine14plz::iconbabysunshine15plz:
:iconbabysunshine16plz::iconbabysunshine17plz::iconbabysunshine18plz::iconbabysunshine19plz::iconbabysunshine20plz:
:iconbabysunshine21plz::iconbabysunshine22plz::iconbabysunshine23plz::iconbabysunshine24plz::iconbabysunshine25plz:
She will never leave you alone.
I tried to buy a turkey from Dave. He intimated that there are none. :shakefist:
Why would anyone repel/block *prosaix that person's a little bundle of joy, like a christmas present waiting to be unwrapped, you never know what you'll get :lol:
But you know exactly what you'll get. A hug, a patronising pat, or a plz.
I also tend to get conversations :iconshockplz:
Try prosex repellent :P
Rockstar repellent doesn't work.
You wasted money on that? Everyone knows to banish Prosaix, all you have to do is mention me. He runs away red with shame :lol:
really? I wish I had known that the many times they made copy and pasted versions of my popular complaints threads and the times my journal entries made it to the front page of DA and Prosiax copied them and submitted theirs to over 50 groups to try to get attention too.
Yup. Anytime ~deviant-garde mentions him in the context of always posting my pictures, we see neither hair nor hide of Prosaix.
prosaix posts your pictures? How creepy!
Why would they do that?
I'm not sure. Current theory is that he's obsessed with me.
View all replies
I always replied. :lol:
You did, did you? Then why did I have to ask you to continue spamming my threads? :iconhmplz: Oh that's right, the first few times (until I told you to go right ahead) :icondeviant-garde: did it, you hid out and refused to post in the thread. Then, when :iconpakaku: did it, you refused to post as well. Either you missed those threads, or you're hiding something :iconimthinkingplz:
You mean the inb4s? :lol: Oh that's not what I was thinking about...
What were you thinking about?
View all replies
Product is broken.
Here's how you 'repel' *prosaix

Ignore him and don't give him attention. Seriously, he flips out in a blaze of "BAAAAAAAAWLOCKED" and emotes everywhere to show us how much he "doesnt care" and "won". It's like watching a bomb drop. Grab your popcorn, kids! The Hourglass Figure is going live.

More on the type of would-be troll Prosaix is. [link]

Repellents never work. Ever put on DEET and not been bit by a mosquito!?
Maybe dryer sheets. Works for mosquitoes.