Why Boyfriend's dad... Why?

My boyfriend's creepy dad told me that he wants me to be his fourth wife. Fourth wife? Whut? Isn't one enough? And why do you want me? I'm not special! I'm just a penguin. Go away! Stahp! Go away!

I hope I never have to see him again because the things he said honestly scared me. :saddummy: I'm either very wimpy or my boyfriend's dad is a huge creep.
Comments200
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Does he have any respect for his son...? I mean, it'd be nice if he respected you too, but seriously. You don't hit on your child's significant other!
Can we all form an angry mob?
Penguin are awesome at mutual masturbation. I'd want you to be my fourth wife too. Just need wives one - three first.
When you get those wives let me know and I'll consider your offer.
I really don't understand people who hit on their family members' boyfriends/girlfriends. :stare: Parent to child's boyfriend/girlfriend is even worse... Is it that they just don't care about that person or are they delusional enough to think it's okay to share?
It says you live in the US so...

You do realise polygamy is technically illegal?
Yes I do, but since this is a case with freedom of religion, I don't know what people can do. :no:
Polygamy is still illegal.
Apparently not the solely religious kind. IE he is only married to one women as far as state and legal matters are concerned, but is religiously recognised as married multiple times. Rather like teenagers sticking rings on and saying they are married, only a lot more serious.
Sure, you can get non-legal "marriages" and technically be "legally joined" with all the same rights and responsibilities as marriage(but just called something else) through a personal contract all you want.
A man needs a maid.

Or in this case, a harem.
I'm not a maid. I enjoy my light clutter.
yesss, that is pretty creepy.
Some perverted creep want you to be his 4th wife and pop out his kids along with your bf's kids? Can I kill him?
Yes, please do.
I need to know where this guy lives. I'll even get rid of the body.
123 Sesame Street.
You need to give me more info.
View all replies
Creepy... I had an old neighbour that looked at me "funny" everytime we crossed paths. Some fellows, just... EW...
:stare: ....
Good luck, hope you don't have to deal with him again.
Seeing how he could be my future in-law..... Eh.