Closed to new replies
November 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 199

Why Boyfriend's dad... Why?

:iconpenhuin:
Penhuin Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
My boyfriend's creepy dad told me that he wants me to be his fourth wife. Fourth wife? Whut? Isn't one enough? And why do you want me? I'm not special! I'm just a penguin. Go away! Stahp! Go away!

I hope I never have to see him again because the things he said honestly scared me. :saddummy: I'm either very wimpy or my boyfriend's dad is a huge creep.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpokey-bunny:
Pokey-Bunny Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Does he have any respect for his son...? I mean, it'd be nice if he respected you too, but seriously. You don't hit on your child's significant other!
Penhuin Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
No.
:iconpokey-bunny:
Pokey-Bunny Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Can we all form an angry mob?
:iconweludixon:
WeluDixon Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Penguin are awesome at mutual masturbation. I'd want you to be my fourth wife too. Just need wives one - three first.
Penhuin Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
When you get those wives let me know and I'll consider your offer.
:iconalice-hime:
alice-hime Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012
I really don't understand people who hit on their family members' boyfriends/girlfriends. :stare: Parent to child's boyfriend/girlfriend is even worse... Is it that they just don't care about that person or are they delusional enough to think it's okay to share?
:iconmonochromereflection:
MonochromeReflection Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It says you live in the US so...

You do realise polygamy is technically illegal?
Penhuin Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yes I do, but since this is a case with freedom of religion, I don't know what people can do. :no:
:iconshidaku:
Shidaku Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012
Polygamy is still illegal.
:icontotally-dead:
Totally-dead Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Apparently not the solely religious kind. IE he is only married to one women as far as state and legal matters are concerned, but is religiously recognised as married multiple times. Rather like teenagers sticking rings on and saying they are married, only a lot more serious.
Add a Comment: