Details

Closed to new replies
November 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 58

My sister and portable devices.

:iconcherryorchid:
So my sister got a droid phone and of course since phones can't just be for ya know, calling anymore. She decided to stick it in her PC to get some music on that bitch.

Since it's a portable device being used by HER she complains it's "broken".
Every time she gets anything portable that's smaller than a laptop. This happens.

EVERY.
SINGLE.
TIME.

I swear that's she's doing it on purpose. What do you think complaints? That's 100 dollars my dad wasted for her stupid ass. Seriously.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmisterkhact:
MisterKhact Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconspankplz:
:iconbeezee-art:
BeeZee-Art Nov 4, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
My step-dad is the same way. He breaks things and it's never, at any point, his fault. They just spontaneously break! My family quit helping him and quit paying for things and he eventually either figures out how to use it properly, or has to buy new ones for himself.
:iconleapinglela:
LeapingLela Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
At least your sister doesn't download viruses thinking it's a music files and using "my" personal laptop. It has more viruses than a Malaysian hooker has STD's.
:iconsilencing-machine:
I fell on my Samsung galaxy 10.1 tab going up stairs once. Lol motherfucker didn't break.
:iconthisismyboat:
thisismyboat Nov 4, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Tell your parents not to buy anything like that for her anymore, and if she breaks it she can figure out how to fix it herself or pay someone else to do. I don't believe she's too stupid. I was using computers and all sorts of electronics when I was a little kid and I never broke anything, mostly because I knew my family wouldn't have the money to fix or replace it. It ended up working out great for me because I was trusted with a lot of cool new stuff that other parents wouldn't bring close to their own kids (a Game Boy, our family's DVD player). Meanwhile I knew lots of other kids that deliberately destroyed their electronics because they knew their parents would get them a new one when they started crying about it. When she starts seeing that every time she breaks something it's gone forever, she'll start paying more attention to what the hell she's doing.
:iconjellybean9000:
Jellybean9000 Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Solution: Stop giving her stuff.
:iconresidentnobody:
ResidentNobody Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
My sister once through away an iPod because she thought it was broken. It just needed to be recharged. :facepalm:
:iconpeccantis:
Peccantis Nov 4, 2012   General Artist
She needs a Nokia 3110. Unbreakable so complaints invalid. Perhaps easy enough to be used by her.

Or, if that fails, one of those "super duper simplified" phones for the elderly, which do NOTHING apart from calling/receiving.

I have a nasty feeling this is not the only way she is, or will be, abusing her parent's trust :(
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
What does she hope to achieve through that?
:iconsoulmankicks:
soulmankicks Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
ah the tech plague i don't let my sister touch any piece of valuable tech for the error occur
it is a waste of munny to have to replace over and over again. but i don't think she's doing it one purpose so here whatcha do.

fix her phone but do it at your leisure be as complex as possible

for music on android create folder named music on SDcard place music there boom music

make it know that it hers she break it she better google how to fix it oh don't for get to do a good job fixing so you can say "you whine I no fix good day to you sir" add the sir it just pisses em and hold her to it when he comes for help.

now on the off chance that she is breaking on purpose get proof then expose and she will have a flip phone till she gets a job and buys her own >:}

hope this eases thyn fustrations
Add a Comment: