What?

Seriously, when someone says that Vladivostok is the capital of Europe, I just want to smash my keyboard into two halves with my forehead. :nuu:
Comments166
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I wonder who teaches history to the kiddies.
Probably a hobo, although I bet they have better education than most of the teachers...
I'm so confused. I literally can't comprehend the logic.
I actually talked to that guy for an hour straight... can you imagine how I feel? :stare: I sent him maps of Europe and Vladivostok, Russia, and he asked me where Australia is when I was showing him the position of Europe and Africa in the Atlantic ocean...
:iconheadsmashplz:

This plz is not nearly violent enough for the levels of dumb.
But But But, Brussels!! :iconshockplz:
But Chinatown!? :nuu:
it's not :XD: well, maybe a little...
Well, I love Chinatowns and Chinese districts, so I can be excused :XD:
Traitor!! Rice eating noodle snorting Chinese hugging traitor!
View all replies
:iconsnapeleavesplz:
I'm going back to bed
There's nothing smart you can watch these days anyways...
Would those two halves then be separated by a giant wall with one Communist and one Capitalist?
But. But. Okay, so I know Europe isn't a country, but what about the European Union thingy? Did they have a sort of HQ?
You could say it's Brussels, but you still need a country to have a capital :XD:
What? I'm from Europe and from what the internet tells me about it, Vladivostok is in the Siberian part of Eurasia, thousands of miles away from Europe. Only around a third of Russia is technically in the European side of Eurasia and the country isn't even part of the EU. The Union hasn't even formally declared a city capital for itself as it is not a country. Other that... no. :stare:
Yes, I know :facepalm: I can't believe a person from the age of 20 can be so stupid. Also, saying that Africa has nothing but deserts...
Also, if the EU ever proclaims a capital for itself, I guess it would be a political suicide :XD:
The European Union actually has a capital and it's Brussels(Belgium's capital).
I wouldn't refer to it as a capital, but rather as a meeting place of all the countries that are in the EU :paranoid: some sort of HQ or whatever... btw, my country is about to join the EU in the next several years :XD:
Nope, it's proven that it's the capital of the EU.

Brussels Region or Brussels-Capital Region(French: Région de Bruxelles-Capitale, Dutch: Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest), is the capital of Belgium and the de facto capital of the European Union (EU). It is also the largest urban area in Belgium, comprising 19 municipalities, including the municipality of the City of Brussels, which is the de jure capital of Belgium, in addition to the seat of the French Community of Belgium and of the Flemish Community.

Brussels has grown from a 10th-century fortress town founded by a descendant of Charlemagne to more than one million inhabitants. The city has a population of 1.1 million and the metropolitan area has a population of over 1.8 million, both making it the largest in Belgium. Since the end of the Second World War, Brussels has been a main centre for international politics. Hosting principal EU institutions as well as the headquarters of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), the city has become the polyglot home of numerous international organisations, politicians, diplomats and civil servants.