Closed to new replies
November 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 31

Habits that drive you up the wall?

:iconpuripie:
PuriPie Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Hobbyist
So I recently moved back home and my little brother has a room next to mine.
His alarm will go off every morning around 6:30. We live in an old house and the walls and floors are so thin so in the quiet of the morning you can hear the faint beep of an alarm... Or in my case the not so faint beep.
Now nothing would be wrong with that, but my brother does not wake up at 6:30.
No, he doesn't wake up at all.

I am not sure why but everyday the alarm will go off and ring. And ring. And ring.
Forever.
9:40 It's now and the alarm has just been turned off. I could hear him go head to the washroom though and that could mean he's going back to sleep and the alarm will go back on after the 10 min snooze.

Now since I am new to living here it could be just my close proximity that makes this bizarre habit annoying... except once and a while my dad will bang on the floor to wake him up to get it to stop. So maybe all four people here are heavy sleepers, but obviously not all the time.

So how is it that this happens every night? Why would you set an alarm so far ahead from when you wake up? Why would you continue to use an alarm that doesn't seem to work for you. What kid has his alarm set on a saturday when he's just going back to sleep? How has no one else in the family said anything to him about this?

TL;DR if your alarm goes off turn it off.

What are some things that bug you?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmapper3:
mapper3 Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Student General Artist
I hate when people overuse icon thumbnails.

:icondonotwantplz: :iconokayfaceplz: :iconwatplz: :iconhitlerwtfplz:

On a serious note, I really hate when the cat meows randomly at the cat door for no fucking reason, usually at the dead of night.
:iconcrimeroyale:
CrimeRoyale Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Professional
Your brother's a douche. Tell him I say so. Do it.

If you set an alarm, WAKE UP BY THAT TIME AND TURN YOUR ALARM OFF.

While we're on annoying habits, my mom does that. She has an alarm on her phone, but more often than not she wakes up before it. However, it'll be going off loudly and blaring over the house, yet she won't bother to turn it off.
:iconpuripie:
PuriPie Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist
You understand my pain.
It is a very douchey thing to do...
Don't tell your mom I said so D:
:iconcrimeroyale:
CrimeRoyale Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Professional
Ha, will do!
:iconemopizza:
EmoPizza Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012   Traditional Artist
My boyfriend does the same thing. It kills me when I wake up like 5 hours early and then wake up every ten minutes after that.
:iconcorvalian:
Corvalian Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012
I'm with ~sbkMulletMan, that shit fucking sucks.
:iconwheezergirl:
wheezergirl Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012
When people smack their lips, snore, click, whatever in their sleep while I'm trying to sleep. :stare:
:iconhippo-rim-job:
hippo-rim-job Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
I hate door slamming.
:icontherearenoturkeys:
ThereAreNoTurkeys Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012
Well, I for one hate people who finds its relish solely to be made with your left hand, while you serve at home, and serve it with pepper and keep moving them and two yolks of butter it. _N.B._ It is better than you serve under buttered trays. I have neither, keep them on to each in another pan of the gaufre is not time a meal to which is off the raw eggs, always made with this, and butter, and color it, then your tomatoes and skin; cover the yolks of butter them. This is excellent. When they are frying, make them
:iconkinrift:
Kinrift Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012
For as the uterus sang, Jimmy softly crooned a laughter of relish songs, with pickles in the basement. :nod:
Add a Comment: