Word? You threw soda on my car?

So, after dropping my fiance off at home, I headed to work. Now, imagine this. I'm turned right, onto a highway. 4 lanes, 2 going either way. It's a red light, and I'm turned right, into the right lane. Cars in the left lane, yes, but I can still turn right. This is driving basics, right here. Apparently, the truck in the other lane didn't like that I turned. I came nowhere near him, but he still must not have liked this, for some unknown godamn reason.

So, the driver lays on his horn. The passenger sticks his head out and starts yelling shit and flicking me off as they speed away. Yeah, ok. I don't care.

Now, I noticed that as they drove off and stopped at a stop light ahead, they passenger was -still- sticking his head out, and yelling at me, and watching me. Unfortunately, I also come up to the red light, and have to pass them, while slowing down. Here's where I should have known better, and stayed back a little. But, I needed to get to work and I hate wasting time.

As I pass them, the passenger rolls down his window, and throws a full styrofoam cup filled with soda ONTO my car.

Scratch that, IT ISN'T EVEN MY CAR. My grandpa and I switched vehicles for about the last month or two, because he misses driving my Jeep around, so cool, whatever. Switcheroo for awhile. And today, the very day that I have to give my grandpa's car back to him, some fuck throws a soda all over it. I'm super lucky I had rolled my window up after they passed me. Shit would have sucked even more.

I wouldn't have cared if it were a junker, but my grandpa </b>loves</b> this car. 2011 Chevy Malibu, and it's a pretty decent car. And it's white, so dirt stuck to that soda on the car like there was no fuckin' tomorrow.

UHG. Still mad. I swear, this county is filled with some of the worst drivers...
Comments60
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
What a jerk, I remember once, on my way home from school, my van passed this one school bus and a kid threw this big white thing out the window (Never figured out what it was), it shattered the whole windshield! There was glass everywhere and we ended up stranded there for about 2 hours. Luckily all the glass missed everybody's skin and nobody got hurt but seriously, why throw something out a window!?
This is why I cannot drive, because if this was me, I would have wrecked into them purposely.
I wanted too. I reeeaaaally wanted too.
What you should have did was pick up an explosive and blow that motherfucker to pieces. :lol:
Let's hope the asswipe crashes into a ditch and blows up, or better yet, gets hit by a semi!
:stare: That's terrible.
Something similar happened when I was in the car with my mum - someone tried to throw a tennis ball at the car, but they missed, luckily.
Throw something back!
I didn't have anything! D:
You got shoes, woman!
They should really take IQ tests before handing out drivers' licenses.
Seriously.
And well, you live in the States, or so your profile says. There are worse drivers abroad. Believe me. :nod:
Don't worry, later they'll be thirsty and reach for their cup of soda and realize they threw it at you.

....Seeing as smart people don't throw soda though, they'll probably blame that on you too.
Did the soda stay in the cup?
Nope, splashed down the side of the car.
That's a shame. :(
They were tryin' to slip you up bro. Quick, use the blue shell on their ass!
:stare: What the fuck?
That's just...I don't even...
Road rage drivers do the dumbest shit.
Yeeep. That's the worst I've encountered so far, though. Thankfully. And I really don't want to have any more encounters with road-rage assholes.
:iconrazycryplz:
My mom gets road rage. At least it's not as bad as it apparently was when she was 20.....
Thankfully, while this country has the worst drivers, we also have the most civilian-owned firearms...
And I do know how to shoot a rifle, mmmmyes.
Freaking assholes.
this is why you need a concealed double barrel heavy machine gun mounted behind your vehicle and an angry gnome behind the trigger.
Go to his house and dump a liter of soda on his face.
Someone once threw a half-eaten bologna sandwich at my car while my husband was taking me to the airport. We had to stop and peel it off because it can ruin paint if it dries on. :iconsadtardplz: