Suicide Silence

Someone died. I get it.
It's sad, I get it.
However, people die all the time. It's part of life.

Not reblogging (rebloging?) their shit does not make me evil.
Not wanting to listen to their shit does not make me evil.
Not wanting my dashboard covered in that shit does not make me evil.

seriously :|
Comments143
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I agree fully. I knew him on a more personal level, but I honestly don't want to think about it anymore. Seeing it posted everywhere just makes it worse.
Didn't you know? Anybody who doesn't reblog is treated like they murdered the person! Eeeevill!

lol Tumblr logic. e-e
Stop following whoever you follow they clearly suck.

Anyone that calls people heartless for not rebloging something — or says "it won't make your blog look ugly" like that's the reason you're not doing it — can chew on a rusty nail. People reblog what they chose to reblog.

On the same note, not rebloging every "reblog if _" that applies to me doesn't mean it no longer applies to me. Have you seen the "reblog if you're not homophobic post" that goes around occasionally? I always see it with someone saying, "All my followers better reblog this." I mean, do people really see things like that and think, "Fuck I better reblog that or people will think I'm a homophobe." Or, with other posts, "If I don't reblog this I don't have a heart. I have to prove to people that I care about these things."?
Everyone was doing it, though :lol:
IKR!

Bud oddly I cried when my favorite fictional character died in 1 story..
I cry with fictional characters :lol: but that's different.
I never heard of them until recent and don't really give a fuck.

I was a bit said when Ronnie James Dio died, but I didn't make such a big goddamn deal about it.
I was never a fan of his band, though I'll admit he was quite nice looking.

Still, yeah, it's sad he died. But what is reblogging gonna do...bring him back? Some of those Tumblrites act like they were dating the guy.

/HypocrisybecauseIcriedin6thgradewhenKurtdied
Sorry I thought it was about a screamo metal band. ^^;
A 14 year old guy in my town committed suicide. That didn't even show up in the local newspaper, other than a little memorial thing written by the family on the "just died" page.

But I heard the story through my mum, whose friend knew the mother of the guy who died. He texted his girlfriend, telling her this would be the last she heard of him, and then he jumped. She went out to look for him and found him dead.

Wouldn't surprise me if the story I've gotten was altered somehow, everyone has done the whisper-the-word-to-the-next-person-game, but yeah.
I seriously hate media.
This. It's also sad how many facebook statuses I've seen calling that dude a 'genius', as if that word has no value whatsoever anymore.
That's a facepalm in agreement, right?
you are the most sensible girl i have ever met i think ... *shrug* *wanders off to attract another psycho*
Your freezer of corpses makes you evil :stare:
DAMN IT, how did you find out?
Death is sad.

Basically we all die. And 1,000,000,000+ die every second. Don't do that memorial shit on Reddit.

I go by feeling sympathetic for people I don't know whom die and their families but I don't really care.
are you including gnats in that body count?
What do you think?
i hope so ... i adore gnats ... i would share a screen name which i once had but i am afraid it is far too obscene and *random* seeming for your eyes. *shrug*