why?!!!!!!!! WHY!!! >_>
Comments469
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
oh man i dnt even care about this post anymore XD >.>
lol I'm sure.
BRING BACK FLOCK OF SEAGULLS
why?!!!!!!!! WHY!!! >_>

Got more for me there, sentence?
So, metal fan, eh? What subgenre/bands? And why must you go around reinforcing the 'dumb teenager' and 'pretentious metal fan' stereotypes?
I have three suggestion:
1. Go listen to something else.
2. Find a radio station that suits your style of music.
3. Stop listening to music altogether.
Great Scott! I've never seen this thread before! Seriously, why don't people focus their rage on something that actually matters and stop acting like children.
Because they are children? :|
Or, in my case, an adult who doesn't like to admit they're an adult.
yeah i dont really care im just gonna let all of you keep talking to yourselves XD lol
Why did you create the damn thread in the first place then?
She's trying to hide the fact that's she's angry because she made an idiot out of herself making this thread.
idk at the time, was bored
Because it's the same recycled bullshit with the same rhythmic beats as the next song, and only change a note or tempo.

What really pissed me off when they rip off classic music, like Queen, or The Rolling Stones.
Wow, lots of whining is shown on this thread. :roll: Well fuck me.

There is a difference between "good" music and "entertaining" music. The music you hear on the mainstream nowadays is not that bad constructive-wise, but I feel it's just ruined by an overrated idea that people wanna listen to it. All I hear in pop songs now is subjected to alcohol, dancing and sexual intercourse. Not something little kids should be hearing...

Now does that mean people who like that kind of music are bad? No, they just have a different taste in music. Just like how I have a different taste with movies: some friends of mine like the 'TCM' remake for it being grittier while I prefer just the original for it's atmosphere. I also have a taste in all kinds of music, excluding rap since I personally find it degrading. Though I do consider myself a "metal head" from time to time. :XD:

Oh. I do NOT listen to the latest pop songs. I listen to the 80s. 8-)
I do agree with you on almost every thing you said except for that you're kidding yourself if you believe singing about drugs,sex, and dancing is a trend that only started now.
I never stated that it started now, since it obviously has been LONG before that. I am just saying it's what little kids are listening to more often nowadays is all. Something that's pretty much scaring me.
There's certainly a lot of tuneless pap around. What i most object to is a half decent song being interupted halfway through by an arse-ache of a rapper. Or a an arse-ache of a rap song being briefly interupted by a half decent female vocalist,this seems to be of the fashion at the moment. :D

It's vaguely disturbing that a lot of adults want to duet with Justin Bieber,it's like they're trying too desperately to leech of his fanbase. Nicki Minaj rapping about Justin's "wiener" is arse-achingly embarrassing and makes her sound like a pedophile!
Passion Pit's Gossamer is one of my favourite albums of 2012, and they're pop. You can't expect to find good music if you're too busy hating on the artists on the radio. :shrug: