So hard to choose.

Cursed pokémon. There are so many of them to choose from. I got Black 2 and am constantly second guessing my team choices. Especially now as I have a Genesect and i have gotten this awesome image of my character flying on its back. It's even harder as old favorites form previous generations are now in the game. You can catch Eevee in game fairly early on.

Harder still, I had to have all three starters. I had to have them. God fucking damn it. I also HAVE to have a Bisharp. So that leaves me two free spaces for whatever I want.

I just don't know what I want. Because I can't fucking pick. I want to go a different route and not have a team the same as my other games. I want a good choice of moves and types.

So what should I go with? Should my final two pokemon be, like, Golurk and Gavantula? Or Should I just say fuck you to the fact it will cause me to have two steal types and put in Genesect then be free to have whatever I want in that last spot?

:iconequiuszahhak: STRONG RRRRRRAAAAAAEEEEEEGGGGGGG!
Comments139
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Last I checked, anyone with a pokemon game, all over the world has this problem. And some kids in third world countries have at least one pokemon game.
Some kids in third world countries may indeed have at least one pokemon game, but I'm betting that those kids are relatively affluent and don't have to worry about lacking food or clean water. :B
Still, my point stands. It's not an acutal first world problem. It's a potental problem for anyone.
I have the same issue. x-x I had to do the statistics ahead of time, based on HMs. I really love all of the Pokemon, so it's incredibly hard for me each time.

White 2 (character name: Pepper)
Emboar (tugga)
Lucario (rio)
Reuniclus (s0l)
Klinklang (Klicker)
Politoad
Delibird

Haven't caught the Politoad or Delibird yet though. I like to make the nicknames be awkward when they evolve in this game.

Black 2 (Character name: Salt)
Serperior (Slither)
Magnezone (Maggie)
Camerupt (Rupt)
Mandibuzz
Dewgong
Toxicroak

The ones without names have not been caught yet. (only has 7 badges in each game so far) but yeah, I based it on the HMs and Pokemon I haven't used before or in a while. Like, Dewgong and Politoad will be the HM slaves, knowing surf, Dive, Waterfall, and strength. Except I won't teach Dewgong strength because Rupt knows strength. I also tried to avoid using legandaries or overpowered dragon types this time around. Especially after my Black and White teams being filled with them. The Dewgong's name will be Slavanator because Salt is a weirdo. Politoad is more of a Slavanator but Pepper isn't like that. (I give them personalities.. ;.; It's just fun idk, I'm weird.)

It's funny how my Emboar in White 2 is already on a higher level than my Emboar in White. My White version is such a noob! It's her strongest Pokemon too, level 65. Pfft. lol.
I went whith Emboar (Ganon), Serperior (Clover), Samurot (Samurai), Golurk (Durge), Gavantula (Tita), and Bisharp (Caliborn). So far so good as that fucker Ghetsis was no where near as hard as in BW. Then again, he's not as strong is BW2

Durge owns shit with it's shadow punch.

In white2 I'll only have one starter. Serperior. I love Serperior. It's so awesome.
Awesome, glad you've got your party together. :meow:
I think the real complaint here is that there's actually a game out now called Pokemon Black 2. I cannot say that seriously.
But since we're talking Pokemon-

MaskedGuardian's team:
Typhlosion
Gengar
Ampharos
Tyranitar
Gyrados
Dragonite
My Crystal team was:

Scyther
Pideot
Marawak
Tyranitar
Typhlosion
Dragonite

I miss that team.
Or you could make like I do and not give a flying fuck about team dynamics and catch whatever Pokemon catch your eye.
I thought you had to catch them all. What happens if you don't?
Well that's not very good motivation.
:saddummy: I don't have a DS, and my SP died a long time ago, so I can't play my Ruby version. (Or Emerald wherever that went.)
Funny thing. I lost my Emerald version too.
I see.

Lucky for me, there's a site that lets me play some of the older versions, like Crystal and Yellow.
Scyther and Tyranitar. That is all.
Can you get a scyther in B2?
Never played it if I'm honest so I don't know. I've got the first white version and I used the GTS for a Scyther. If it isn't on B2 you must find other ways to get it! :dummy:
My team is
Shiny!Manetric
Skitty
Swadloon
Growlithe
Drifblim
Dewott

if you want, I can send you a Cyndaquil
No need. I have quilava in my Black Version. But thank you.
My B2 team:

Arcanine
Samourott
Ampharos
Skarmory
Flygon

The Champion was surprising and my Arcanine killed every legendary in the game now I have to go back and get them all :stare:
Outrage, FTW?